Thread: Consensus Opening Its Doors

Exclamation Consensus Opening Its Doors

The Consensus is in! And it speaks louder than words. With rioting plauging the streets of Omni-1, it is obvious "they" are not doing their job. This thought has been conveyed through the people, and now those thoughts have come to form a vision! We will put a stop to what we do not see fit, and we will cause the worlds story to flow. Join the thoughts of the Consensus and be brought into a new Rubi-Ka, a Rubi-Ka where we have power, where we take what we want and are not pushed aside or forgotten. These are the wants and desires of the people, and WE are calling you to join us!

Requirements To Join Consensus:

Lvl: No entry to those who are lower than lvl 90

Roleplay/PR/PVP backround is to be solid and strong. Must have at least two of the three in strong condition.

Willingness to contribute and develope ideas that become reality.

Motivation to create a world where stories shape the environment

Team oriented

Willingness to do EQ style mobs and dungeon raids as a whole guild.

Open mind

Loyal Omni-Tek employee

If Interested contact "Tisantous" in game or send a message to his off planet grid feed (email) Tisantous@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Tisantous; Apr 26th, 2002 at 03:10:48.

Talking up up up

up ya go my little pretty, to the top where ya belong!

Talking heh

I swear it wasnt me this time <bump>

You seem to enjoy listening to yourself.. *ponders*
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Wink Dont Ponder Too Hard

Ahhh my old chum Meister, one would think I enjoy listening to myself, and you know.. it may very well be true, Ive been told I have a beautiful singing voice, and mayhaps I shall debut my exceptional talents as Rubi-Kas fist Nano-mage lounge singer in the Rompa Bar. Hang on to your seats kids, this one will knock your socks off!

-Sid Tisantous Saar
    PR Expert and budding Singer