Thread: Bug with mission rewards now

Post Bug with mission rewards now

noticed that in several missions now(mostly pickup, but then again.. thats the missions i mostly go for) you dont get offered a mission reward.. i.e when you browse the mission terminal, you wont see a mission reward as a reward, there are only 6 "free" slots where you normally expect to see the reward.
    This happened to me on several occations, trying to pull missions in that second highest setting(ql 157 for me) and it was with solo missions.
    I dont know if you didnt actually get a mission reward or not, since i didnt bother doing these missions, but anyway. it was annoying.

Tyndel.

Nullity discs as mission rewards! now!

Saw one of those myself the other night -- reward was "Free".

Was trying to think positive and figure out whether this meant:

a free extra space in my bank
    a free extra space in my inventory
    one free month of gameplay
    one 'get out of root/snare' free card
    the ever elusive "Map of Broken Shores"
    a free backpack

but then figured it'd probably delete something random off of my character and consider that to be "free"..

fix, please!

Nullity discs as mission rewards! now!
    and Grid Armor!

just tested a mission with a "free" reward

Just gave a mission with this "free" reward slot, just to see what it was(and because the pickup item was a mochams )
    And not surprisingly, the reward was....... Nothing. nada.. zip
    So atleast. .you get what you were promised.. Still this is annoying.

And on another note, seen some times that when i accept a mission, it doesnt show up in my mission view, its not that i have too many missions or anything, it just doesnt show up, the mission popup screen goes away.. and the mission is lost.. but i dont get it.. This is somewhat annoying after having camped a terminal for hours looking for ncu missions

mission "poof"

That happened to me the other day, too: I accepted a mission I wanted a lot, and it didn't end up in my missions list.

Hmm, kooky. Sounds like the mission giver is trying to cut back on overheads. Thanks for the post, guys. This will get looked at.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

How's this for frustrating....

Got a new MA attack as a mission reward in a lvl 163 mission. It was something I sorely needed. When I completed the mission, what should the reward be? Not the MA attack as promised, but a useless lvl 130 implant! ANd I double-checked b4 I went into the mission to make sure the reward was right. I want my MA Attack! Raaaar!
    Give me liberty, or give me a bronto-burger (or kill me)!

Whaddevah," We will pillage your women and sodomize your towns!" Corny"The wise-cracking slayer of many!"
    Yahmuddah "Yeah, yours! Whatchagonnadoooo?