Thread: Getting lost

crimsonxxx

Getting lost

i have a lev 15 ma,this game is fun but i get lost every where are there any maps?? i dont know anyone that plays any more or even often...so whatv has potential to be a great game sucks because i spen most of my time lost....it causes problems taking certain missions also....any ideas or sights i can get reliable maps??

you will soon learn the game world, dont worry.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

f9

f9 is your friend.

basically learn coords. at lvl 15..you should have all the maps you really need till you lvl a bit more. if you are clan u should have athens and the outlaying areas, tir and the outlaying areas. and newland city (not sure about newland desert as there wasnt a map for it when i first started...or maybe i have that backwards)

get your map skill to 130 soon. gets u all the good map upgrades (cept sides) and lets you get a good portion of the maps. at lvl 184 i still dont have ALL the maps.

f9 gives you coords. i use a notebook and a pen. write down where u started from and learn coords and how they work. hitting f9 often lets you figure our where u r going and how to get back.

good luck.