Thread: Appartments

Lightbulb Appartments

In the next patch i think something should be done with the appartments,At the moment all you can do is just put stuff into them and look at it morbidly...What if,in the next patch you could interact with some of the things in your appartment, "E.G" the big sound-system(witch you have to pay 24K for) all you can do at the moment is just put it in your appartment and thats it,There is no sound coming out of it our anything,Maybe you could make some changes so we can interact with the sound-system so they play little tunes,There could also be Televisions witch you could interact with were little pictures come up on the screen when you turn it on our something,You cant even interact with the lights so u can turn them on our off...

I think something really needs to be done with these items for appartments...And there are no sofas our chairs for them.....

SOMETHING REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THEM,ITS AN ISSUE THAT IS SPOILING THE GAME!!!

This has been up several times before, and quite frankly I think there are more pressing issues. Balancing the gameplay, fixing bugs and adding high level content is a lot more important. FC are (as I understand) introducing guild housing soon, so there will also be some development to the apartment aspect in the near future.

--sil