Thread: Rifle & Aimed Shot... Aqua???

Rifle & Aimed Shot... Aqua???

Since it looks like FC has decided to further limit the usefulness of FPs (high level MP pets now true profession only...) it would seem to me that it might make some sense if agents were at least given green rifle & aimed shot skill. Yes, I am greatful for the fact that I have green Sneak Attack, but since this skill is COMPLETELY USELESS, I can do without.

For a long time now, a lot of people have been complaining that agents are intruding upon their profession's "uniqueness" (a.k.a. Metaphysicists) and despite the fact that this is the whole point of an agent's vaunted versatility, you have to accept that you've been out-whined.

Even so, I do appreciate the fact that FC is working on improving the core capabilities of the agent, even if they have rescinded the original idea behind FPs by making most new nanos unusable (bearing in mind that FPs give insane penalties to nano use anyway). But for all the changes to the agent patch that are being planned for 14.2, there are two simple things that need... better rifles (ones that do damage would be nice) and green rifle and aimed shot skills.

For those of you who dont play agents, I will point out what my core combat skills are:

Evade Rng: Dark Blue
    Evade Melee/MA: Dark Blue
    Duck Exp: Dark Blue
    Body Dev: Dark Blue
    Run Speed: Blue
    Rifle: Aqua
    Aimed Shot: Aqua
    Concealment: Green - But this is so broken (and it looks like its gonna be worse in 14.2 with a 10s delay to re-enter sneak), I never use it in team missions and so invalidating aimed shot as well (it takes forever to pull off an aimed shot, and the team is not gonna wait).

On top of that, because there are no decent rifles for post lvl 120 I dont even use rifle skill, so that adds Shotgun (Dark Blue) and Fling Shot (Dark Blue) to my list of combat skills. You also have to bear in mind that we have to raise all 6 nano skills, the most important of which TS (Roots, Pets, Crit Buffs) is... you guessed it, Dark Blue.

Such a change would not be unprecedented since Advs had pistols changed from Aqua to Green in 12.6...

Well, my 2 cents.

BZZZT Wrong

Adventurers had their multi ranged changed from

4 point dark blue per a level
    to
    4 point aqua per a level

Now make that comparison again

pistols were always green

Thumbs up

Mnemesis I agree with you.
    BUMP!

Originally posted by Oberon
    BZZZT Wrong

Adventurers had their multi ranged changed from

4 point dark blue per a level
    to
    4 point aqua per a level

Now make that comparison again

pistols were always green
    My apologies... I was going on second hand information, and maybe I was wrong... but looks like changes in costs of skills is not unthinkable - which was my point.

Thanks for the timely and astute observation though.