Thread: Pistol parries and right-click crashes, a few of my favorite things..

Pistol parries and right-click crashes, a few of my favorite things..

I noticed tonight, playing my new pistoleer Adventurer, that mobs seem to.. *ahem*.. parry my bullets. No lie... when I fire, sometimes I'll see the Parry float above their heads (you know.. the one players never get?), and my shot won't do damage. Is this an adventurer nerf (hehe), or just an all-around mess up with ranged weapons?

Also, I've noticed that sometimes when right-clicking an item more than once, the game will drop me to desktop. Very weird, and completely unpredictable.

I saw my lowbie trader parry once with her krutt. So I guess it's in for everything, but only MAs raise it anyway

No no no... I didn't say that I parried with my pistols.

I said that mobs parried my bullets.

Sorry... didn't mean to be confusing there.

I think it's really dumb, and should really be fixed... especially when I get that mob who parries 5 of my shots and really gives me a hard time.

Besides, players can't parry bullets... (not like they parry anyway)

I've seen both of these bugs as well. I decided to dust off my agent, roll into a mission, and see what havoc I could cause. Imagine my suprise when that Hardened Bully said "Parry" in big green letters to my rifle bullet.

Also, I have noticed on all my alts that when attempt to pick a stubborn chest that if I right click alot of times in rapid succession that my client will crash.

Cosmik, is this right click thing part of some safegaurd put in to squash the illegally stacked item/macro massive levels exploit? If so, could you kindly go rattle the cages where you keep the codemonkeys (no offense ladies and gents, I'm one myself) and tell them to increase the allowed click count. (Assuming that is what this is from, and that was the fix)

onrightclick kill -0
    onlogin kill -9
    onzone kill -0

(sorry, had to poke a little fun) =)

I think I figured out the problem with the pistol parries. Just looked at the BBI Faithful and..

DefSkills: Evade-ClsC 100%

Oops... fix this Funcom!!

Originally posted by Windrunner
    No no no... I didn't say that I parried with my pistols.

I said that mobs parried my bullets.

Sorry... didn't mean to be confusing there.

I think it's really dumb, and should really be fixed... especially when I get that mob who parries 5 of my shots and really gives me a hard time.

Besides, players can't parry bullets... (not like they parry anyway)
    I know you didn't say that. But if I can parry with my Krutt, there's no use in worrying about whether the mobs are parrying or not. I'm sure they can parry whatever evade your gun checks against, and vice versa. But mobs get superhigh parry and we don't