Thread: Will changing sides hurt me?

Will changing sides hurt me?

I intend to change from Clan to Omni. Other than the obvious loss of my Clan title (I'm level 2) and the associated HP and Nano buff that comes with it, will the switch affect me negatively in any other way? I seem to recall hitting a "Title Wall" when trying to increase some of my skills in the past.. I'd be adding IP to a skill, and would receive a message similar to "You can not increase your skill more at this title level" message. Is this really the case, or was it just too late and I should have been sleeping?

If it IS the case, then I guess I also have to consider the possibility of not being able to increase my skills enough to equip my current weapons and armor. Although, I'm not really over equipped, so this may not really impact me.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and comments!

Aadilya
    Huntress of RK1
    Events Coordinator of The Honored Maidens

"I'm sorry, was that YOU I bludgeoned back to reclaim?!"

You won't lose your title level.

You only lose your "side tokens".

My soldier recently switched from clan to omni. She kept her 120 token board but lost her 220 clan tokens. Your character's token count is checked when zoning or equipping a merit board.

So you will still have your board, you just can't use it.

When you use an application from, it will spawn an empty merit board, of the appropriate side, in your inventory.

So, if I understand correctly, I will still be Title Level 2, however won't have the Clan title, giving me the HP and Nano buffs?

I just put on my Omni board and start doing missions.. after 10 missions where I receive a token, I will get my Ribbon of Strife, and still be Title Level 2.

Hmmm.. not bad.. I hate to do alllllllll those missions again though.. lol

Thanks Miir!

Aadilya
    Huntress of RK1
    Events Coordinator of The Honored Maidens

"I'm sorry, was that YOU I bludgeoned back to reclaim?!"