Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there something wrong with this or am I just crazy?

Talking

hehe, I was there. I did root the soldier.

The previous fight the soldier had ran away, so this time i was rooting. I debuffed the soldeir.. It doesn't matter becaues the soldier is already debuffed from the TMS.

because i debuffed him xcept couldn't drain him because i had already drained him wiht the top drains. hehe. xcept had to use a newbie heal nano - heh. Oh and i did see xcept heal himself.

and i did see his health bar go up and down- although i was closer to the fight (inside the arena). ready to gank any gankers .

Xcept didn't have a llts on. he had a krutt right? yeah, good gun that blasts through TMS. heh.

I have a qlty 200 llts .. pre
    Pre what? Pre-tutor exploit days? lol

..righhtttt
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Originally posted by Zeroshift
    Glad to see there is a reason for this, I didn't want to call him a cheater without proof, but I thought it interesting that my gulid thought of the word "cheater" the moment I mentioned his name.

Of course... it's your guild. And most likley they've been owned by Xcept plenty of times.
    Last edited by V.T. Stampede; May 1st, 2002 at 14:19:53.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12