Thread: PH34r The Enforcer in 14.2!

PH34r The Enforcer in 14.2!

We can remove Debuffs too.

Yes, I said Debuffs.
    Works the same As Epsilon, thas why both of em didnt work, kinda on the same idea.

Rage:

Accelerates the body's metabolism to such a rate that the Enforcer actually ignites. This briefly increases movement speed and initiatives. The Enforcer continuously takes damage while this nano lasts, but so do all enemies that hit the Enforcer during this period. The nanobots also attempt to remove combat debuffs currently on the Enforcer and give a Nano AC boost while they are operational.

Combat Debuffs, Traders, Roots, Etc They used to remove Doc dots too, but the -900 or whatever it is Debuff, IS A DEBUFF, IT DEBUFFS SKILLS, the init. See? ;p

But for the doctors?
    Purge:

Attempts to remove all harmful nano formulas from the target.

Harmful nanos formulas/Combat Debuffs

As for
    Blackmane:
    Zeroshift is correct. Epsilon Purge is marked as hostile. This means that you can only cast it on yourself (because you can always cast a hostile nano on yourself) or on an enemy - just like one of your DoTs. This means that you can use it both against monsters (to get rid of a damage shield or reflection shield, for example), or against enemy players in PvP.

Hope that clarifies it a bit.

Hold on? They can Remove my rage? Remove my shield?
    That is not in the description, Your messing up.

Tho how can you cast Epsilon Debuffed? Strange world.

Can you clear some things up, I dont get it.

Unlike Rage Epsilon Purge (in 14.2...) is not meant to be cast on yourself. It now does not remove hostile nano's only it "purges" the whole target NCU of ALL nanoprogs lower then 37 NCU.

i.e. a fight with a doc is now:
    - Debuff
    - (dot-dot for some fun, rarely though)
    - Shoot / heal

At 14.2 it will be:
    - Debuff
    - Epsilon Purge on target
    - (..)

When I cast my Eps Purge on you you'll see all of your buffs gone that take less then 37 NCU space.

Rage looks like what Epsilon Purge WAS meant to do: remove all hostile nano's on self.

Before you start saying that this doc nano is unbalanced; we docs know, we docs all do not want it; we docs didnt make 150+ replies on 'next patch thread' I once started to fix Eps Purge into what it will become at 14.2

Rage is denfsive, Eps Purge is a pure offensive nano. Erm, will be.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions