Thread: Team missions

Unhappy Team missions

Please Funcome, Please

Make team missions smaller. I have just spent 6 hours with 1 mission (full team, 4 enfs, 1 doc, 1 crat, Ql 183 mission). After that time we decided to scrub the mission because we had only killed 40% of the mobs... And were still on the 3rd floor... Lots of time was wasted because we needed to wait for someone who died and he had to find the way back (maybe let us keep the map for team missions? Or even better, reenter mission at the teleport if the team has used it b4 and previous lvl is 90%+ clear). My frustration lvl is skyrocketing atm.....

BTW, I know we could have saved time by getting en eng on the team, but there were none available when we formed the team... and team missions at high QL should not be undoable just because U have no engy on the team....
    Flyhard - lvl 137 doc
    Thermaling - lvl 94 fixer

If you can't invest the time do solo missions.

It depends abit of where you take the mission if it's big or not.

It depends alot of mission layout, the BS mission layout are alot smaller than the Omni bunker type that is in Avalon, and brown caves are also really huge.

And that a mission takes long time cuz you die and have to run and save and stuff isn't really the missions fault, maybe try a lower ql and you won't die as much.

It's not always best with as high ql mission as possible, try diffrent ql and check xp/hour and see what ql is best.

You will probably see that a ql 160 mission give you more xp cuz you kill so many more mobs in same time, and die less.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Hmmm.... U say something there....it was a cave mission from Newland to Eyecamp in PM.
    Flyhard - lvl 137 doc

Originally posted by ParagliderPilot
    Hmmm.... U say something there....it was a cave mission from Newland to Eyecamp in PM.
    Try a mission in BS, if you don't want to go to BS-Home cuz of lag, you can pick one up north at the whompa OP, I don't remember coords now tho..
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Well ParagliderPilot I see you are a level 84 Enf doing QL183 missions. Try do do lower the mission QL and you will not need 6+ hours to do a team missions.

I also believe your XP will be better cause instead of whacking 1 mob 2-3 minutes for 60k or so per kill you kill 3 mobs in 1.5-2 minues for 20k each (the numbers are just an assumption). Loot will be worse though ...

Ah, no....just didn't update my sig in a whille I am lvl 123 doc
    Flyhard - lvl 137 doc

Well, I have a major complaint with the general idea that the higher in level you get the longer missions should take. Most people only have a fixed amount of time that they can play per session and that amount does not go up as you level.

The other problem is that missions just get boring after a while. There is no way that a player is going to have fun doing the exact same thing for 3+ hours.

Missions should take no longer that the amount of time that the average player is willing to spend per playing session. In fact it should be even less than that because even at that limit you will still have missions that are too long for many players.

Go read 14.2 Patch notes, they will make team missions smaller..-.
    NT phone HOME!!