Thread: Tutoring skill

Tutoring skill

Well so far i've never seen someone use this skill before....

so heres my idea:

make it so you can somehow use tutoring skill to teach nanos to other people. This would help the probelm i'm having recetly, i cant find any of the non-shop fixer nanos anywhere, and i cant find anyone who has them.
    www.fixergrid.com - Luciana's Fixer Guide

Ok, I give up. F1x3Rz R |337!!!!
    Luciana - Level 141 Fixer
    Lohr - Level 50 Enforcer

"<Dai-Galean> Lohr you will get used to SilkeX he is a perminant part of the irc like a bad piece of code hehehe" - From irc.funcom.com #anarchyonline

PS: i know i'm just wasting my energy typing, funcom is hopeless.
    www.fixergrid.com - Luciana's Fixer Guide

Ok, I give up. F1x3Rz R |337!!!!
    Luciana - Level 141 Fixer
    Lohr - Level 50 Enforcer

"<Dai-Galean> Lohr you will get used to SilkeX he is a perminant part of the irc like a bad piece of code hehehe" - From irc.funcom.com #anarchyonline

it is being used

It is mainly peops that use alot of tradeskills that are using them.. I can at lvl 85 use a ql 120 (600 skill) Tutoring device.. That is with implants and the Pioneer backpack and exp prog. So it is being used, but only by techies i think, (and maybe implants builders)

And to use it to tecach some other some progs, would be kinda sad for those that earn money by getting the nanos.. Not that i do it, i mostly give away, but hey.. that GA MK2, wouldnt be so rare anymore would it?

Chouhada
    In a low voice, she said: "I have been so lonely".
    "It should be one of the tests", the old woman said. "Humans are almost always lonely".
    Frank Herbert, Dune