Thread: Hotkeys dissapearing?

Angry Hotkeys dissapearing?

I just came back to the game after a LONG leave vacation so please bare with me if this is a known issue, or not an isolated incident.

The last two days Ive spent alot of time getting all my macros remade, script keys, etc. I load them all onto my hotkey bar however it seems that every couple of log ins most or all of them simply dissapear?! Anyone know a fix for this? Its majorly aggrevating to spend the time remaking all my keys, especially when your like me and have roughly 6 full bars worth!

I have seen this as well. It usually happens right after creating new hot keys. I have found that a few of them will disappear on my next log in then I recreate them and they are fine. I haven't seen a pattern to it and it appears there is no rhyme or reason.

Yes, it SUCKS...

Once, when the game crashed it also deleted ALL my Macro's and even reorganized all my nano spells in a terrible unlogical pattern, and removed all my favourites nano's... Took me 1 hour to fix it.. (im a MP)

The nano spells thin is really a pain. As an engineer I have a ton of bot nano's I am never going to cast again. So I moved them all to the bottom of the T&S pane. Everytime I log in they move up, not all at once mind you. One at a time...It's like they are trying to sneak up there. I stopped trying to organize them.