Thread: Mobs OEing with debuffs.

Question Mobs OEing with debuffs.

This has been going through my mind recently, with 14.2 coming up. I was just curious to see if Funcom is going to be fair about the situation and make it work both ways, with player and mob.

If a trader Debuffs a mob using ransack/deprive. Making the mobs weapon 20% out of skill.
    Do they get the weapon damage nerf?
    Or is funcom going to be unfair about this and make it our side only?

I think this is a big issue and funcom should take a serious look at it.

Thumbs up

Good point! Can't wait for the answer...
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Nope.

This was answered in the past and the answer was: 'Not a fooking chance in hell' (paraphrased). Apparently mobs are not required to follow the same set of rules as the players.

14.2 is not a boon to the paying customer base. It's only a ploy to prevent the rapid progression of leveling, which in turn eases the pressure on Funcom to create more hunting areas for the higher level crowd.

Mmmmm... Missions.

I'll quote someone's sig here:

"Mob don't pay $12.95 a month to play, the players do!!"

Its just one of the many senseless thigns in this game, Debuffs, Snares Etc...any stat modifiers do not effect mobs at all. I tihnk Funcom just hasn't a clue how to code it properly but who knows...when you take a few steps as an experienced gamer you can see that virtually everything is broken in this game there is no ruleset to follow there is no balance....the economy is totally screwed up blah i could go on for hours with the amount of things wrong with this game but its useless.

It all boils down to this, Funcom has no clue how to run a game like this and the only folks that will disagree are those that have never played a proper MMORPG before.

I dont recall where, but i think either Cosmil or Cz has answered the question.. Mobs WILL get a damage reduction while debuffed..
    It was something with the mobs weapons not needing any skills to be used, so they cant get under the 20% rule.. But it was said that they were given the damage reduction instead..

Chouhada
    In a low voice, she said: "I have been so lonely".
    "It should be one of the tests", the old woman said. "Humans are almost always lonely".
    Frank Herbert, Dune