What is the fun of AO ?

Well just a few days ago i Experienced a bit of PvP, never done that before. AS an Engi with a non OE Gun and a non OE pet, i didn't really cut the mustard. But i got curious abt. PvP.

I thought: this is fun, this is where the real ****e of AO schould be.
U can build ur char up to lvl 200 and have fun on the way, but in the end, after doing countless missions there are still these 2 opposing grps. omni's and clanners, not forgetting the 1 on 1 PvP.

This is where the Low Light Targeting Scope comes in.
From what i've picked up having a high crit-rate surely out-dams upping the ranged init. I see LLTS as a HUGELY deciding factor in wether u win or loose a PvP encounter
But now they are not to be required anymore (in their old and GOOD form).
FC could at least have given a notice before taking them out, so all would have a chance to get some.
Better still to take them out alltogether, and even better to let them be in the game.
New players will never get a chance to get 1 cept if they get 20 mill. credits from an old player.

In the long run PvP must be the good part of AO; that is now unbalanced, because there are those with the old LLTS and those with the new nerfed ones. This is a SEEMINGLY little thing but in reallity a HUGE UNBALANCE

PLEASE CORRECT THIS IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

1 or 2 days before 14.2 prliminary notes came up there was a patch with no number. It must be there the LLTS was snatched out of the game (in the night) by some cowards.

This is not respect for the players.
Also i see a tendency to force various professions / players all together into teamplay.
Teamplay is fun yes, but the abillity to solo schould not be nerfed, just because FC think it nice and well looking.
Sqeezing players into FC's desired style of play :
THIS IS NOT RESPECT FOR THE PLAYERS.

By the way, the name og the game is Anarchy : ' Doing what u want whithout bothering abt. every 1 else.

Woikeng :-)