Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please consider changes to looting of Boss Mob

Exclamation 6 people

And one will ninja that uber item.

I've seen people who are longtime 'friends' in guilds getting into huge fights over this.

Don't even get me started on pickup teams.

jaded

Bah who cares, its not like FC will change it, who am I kidding? Something as blatantly stupid as the grid armor fiasco with fixers probably won't get changed anytime soon. They're going to get all their money from temporary subscribers who don't level past 30 anyways, they want to get rid of veterans so high levels look super high.

/jaded
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Yes Vegan.. Now that the loot is crap, no one really cares who loots.. but when you get uniques and stuff like that (think shades of lubrication), how often do you think the loot settings will be something else then Leader? Not often I bet.
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

This is the same problem Eq had for a couple years until they put the loot messages in. People simply cannot be trusted to be honest, especially when it's so easy to get away with being dishonest.

If AO is going to change into Eq even more with silly boss mobs and rare loot for people to fight over, they could at least adopt one of the few good ideas EQ had, loot messages.
    Why did it have to take me 30 minutes to find a ql 50 mc cluster?
    Down with boring timesinks!
    Get rid of random shop inventory
    Do it for the children!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12