Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neutral effects

Actually, i wonder if FC are doing something about Newland

Remember in 14.2, they are changing the Wompa network, the reason we have so many clans in Newland is coz we have two wompas, one to Tir and one to Athen, no omni wompas there which is why we have the ratio we do. (and coz the place is flooded with clanners, the place is lagged to hell, so neuts go to Borealis, which, if your neut, you REALLY know is the capital of neutrals.)
    Maybe they are gonna cut out the 3 way wompa network there and change it around so you can only reach borealis? or at worst, take out either Athen or Tir......

wait, that would be fixing a problem......FC, fix a problem? What am i saying? Sorry for my stupidity lol

But on the subject of agent neuts. If they are allowed to become neutral THROUGH CHOICE (which GMs for months have been telling people isnt an option for gamers) then that is wholelly unfair and everyone else, the entire population, deserves neut application forms.
    The difference will be, that agents will probably not have to leave their guild to covertly change neut or clan or omni, whereas with neut app forms, you *would* be giving up your guild and people.
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

I hope they do away with the whompa's in NL.
    Let clans go straight from Athen to Tir. This might separate the neut areas a bit too much though. I am still hopefull of a grid point around Borrealis and a whompa to the ICC HQ in Andromeda.

I see that Omni are geting an Omni-HQ dungeons and clans are getting council of truth. Hopefully us neuts will have the ICC HQ opened up (and then maybe they'll change the shop there from clan to neut!)

As for the agent thing, I really can't see why they can't make it a nano rather than a full change. OK so you'll be able to see the persons side on the web boards, but no one will trust agents now anyway. Agents can pretend to be other profs but this is not a perm change, why should the siding?

I hope they do away with the whompa's in NL.
    Let clans go straight from Athen to Tir. This might separate the neut areas a bit too much though. I am still hopefull of a grid point around Borrealis and a whompa to the ICC HQ in Andromeda.
    Now that's a good idea. Newland has the look of a dusty desert outpost anyway, but with the whompa there to Tir AND Athen, it's become a big traffic nexus and is famously flooded with people and thus lagged all to hell. It must be the laggiest place on Rubi-Ka, excepting probably City of Home which I try to avoid. I get much worse lag in NLC than in Omni-1 Trade. NLC should be like Borealis.

Taking out the Whompas to clan cities would be perfect. You could still get to NLC via the grid, so it's not cut off from civilization totally, but a lot of the extraneous traffic is cut out. It's a neutral city and should be a bit difficult for clanners and Omni to get easy access to.

As for the agent thing, I really can't see why they can't make it a nano rather than a full change. OK so you'll be able to see the persons side on the web boards, but no one will trust agents now anyway. Agents can pretend to be other profs but this is not a perm change, why should the siding?
    There are possibly coding issues involved that make the current siding solution the best possible one. In any case, I am willing to bet that no high level agent is going to use this power to permanently change affiliation to neutral. Besides, if being a neutral is such an exclusive club, you all know each other anyway so what's the big deal? That just makes you all even more exclusive now - "the REAL neutrals."

People should be wary of agents anyway.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12