Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lol, whos account got hacked?

Re: *smiles*

Originally posted by Szentisha
    Does anyone remember the /ass emote? I'm glad that pic didn't make it public.

*blushes*
    /Ass emote is now /scratch or /itch (can't remember which)
    /crotch is now /adjust

Bleh bleh bleh
    -D
    Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

lol good joke
    i didnt got it for a sec then i started remembering why i took pic's of all my stuff =)

Thumbs up LOL

gratz to the original poster, seriously, that was good!
    Email
    And on the 8th day, God made a backup!

wow **** it really got me

the screenshot was taken accidentally when I was lvl 3 looking for missions so I didn't know about it at all especially I didn't know about a screenshot button at that time so it was took in a very dark mission and it looked very boring

first I looked at the conversation it seemed really familiar tho I can't remember , then I remmber tinicus which was my newbie friend it didn't get as creepy I just thought it was someone else

and the person was facing with it's back to the screenshot so I don't really reconize anything.

but then... I looked to the right and saw everyone on the friends list seem to be people I knew when I was a newbie , then I though tmaybe I was just dreaming

then I looked to the character and reconized she had long hair just like my character..

even worse I noticed the conversation is similair to somthing dat tinicus asked me along time ago.

then I finially thought it was me when I looked to the quickbar which was which how I used to put my heals and all. Then I got really freaked out

after reading the post I finially understood what did I see lol

I was about to post it's me it's me how did u get that!

holy crap

THATS MY FRIEND! (not joking) do i get some credits for identifying the guy in it?

Talking Lol you got so many people with that one!

I can't belive so many people fell for it, good job! It was obvious I was looking at my own pic when someone replied with "as you can see I was fairly rich". In my screen shot I was on 3,272 creds.

My pic is my Soldier as a n00b char in Omni Ent stood outside a Club.
    Last edited by Dazlad; Apr 17th, 2002 at 11:14:15.

Talking LOL!

Ow dear it's me ...

Gah ... right click next to picture ppl, view source and voila it's one of your own screenies ...

Come on ....

Bahaha! that's the funniest thing i've seen yet !
    the picture in my dir. that came up was my char. standing there in a g-string taunting some omni's in Galway.

I was laughing so hard i couldn't see, thought one of my guildies posted this to give me grief LMAO.

spoil sport =p

hehe dont tell peeps the trick! not before I scare some of my friends =p

I mean... GOD!

U had me there... I even wrote a new post where I demanded to know HOW THE HELL someone could hack ME!? I deleted the post tho lol. I have to admit that was the best joke I have ever fallen for. I got to let my friends see this without letting them know whats going on =) THNX!

Talking Bump

Bumping so my friend can find it.

hehehe

LOVED it.....too bad my game is on a different drive...:P

Pouring gas on the fire

OK, I probably should keep my mouth shut, but this is too good...

whoever tries this gag next, should write their code to expand for people who install on the D: drive, or E: Drive... etc

(ducks the flying fruit)

Thumbs up

thats some funny sh,,,,,,,,,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123