Thread: Inventory

Inventory

I have played AO for a couple of weeks now. Its a great and addictive game (I was planning to quit before the 7-day trial was ended, but I got hooked!!)

There is (among other things) one thing that is a bit annoying with he layout. The inventory system (and banking system).

It should be possible to resize the inventory (and banking) window, in the same manner as the info-window. It is quite cumbersome to scroll up and down looking for a specific item, and have to place the mouse over each item (for equal icons) to find a specific item. Especially when you are trying to do other things at one time (eg running after group members etc)

Also it would be great to be able to shift between the icon based inventory and a icon-and-description list. eg:

----------------------------------------------------------
    | Item name |
    ICON | QL : xx |
    | Requrements or other important info|
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    | Item name |
    ICON | QL : xx |
    | Requrements or other important info|
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Antico

Hey, it took them this long giving us a resizable info window...

Give em time.

Things I'd like to see:

1) Left-clicking on an item in the bank should place the item on the cursor, instead of warping it to the inventory. This would make the behavior more intuitive and consistent, and would allow an item to be moved between bank slots more easily.

2) It would be nice to be able to open and use backpacks that are in the bank, without having to take them out first.
    Next
    Level 140 Opifex Adventurer
    Rimor