Thread: European RP Orgs?

European RP Orgs?

Hi was wondering if anyone could direct me to a goor RPing org, either european or with a fair few european players?

Have been playing for a few weeks now, mainly trying the different professions to see which one suits my style of play best.

Am looking for a guild that is is into having fun as opposed to being uber..

Currently my main character is on RK2 (lvl 7 trader), but I could always turn to the dark side. (i.e. RK1)

Oh, forgot to mention I'm Omni at the moment.. but all things can change, eh?

cheers

Try Division 3: Omni Reclamation - www.projectrevenant.com

We aren't exclusive European, but a large number of our membership is European, and we are working on planning European time zone events.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Manana,

The South Rubi-Ka Society is all about roleplaying, and for the time being our bias is European. In game the Society functions as "gentleman's club" ( we even have our own butler now). The purpose of the Society is to organise cultural, charity or educational events for the citizens of Rome and Omni-1, as well as enhance its members social life. Think of real life clubs like Rotary International or the Lion Club and you would not be far off the mark.

In ooc terms, the purpose of the Society is to offer an escape from the levelling treadmill and focus on the life of our characters when they are "off duty" (i.e. not out hunting or on missions). Currently we are running an table top style rpg adventure for our members based on nano-formula drugs in Omni-Sewers and a Society sponsored drug rehab centre Omni-Sewers which is under threat by some local thugs (of course, there is more to it, but that would be telling). Other events have included an after-dinner talk on the theory behind metaphysics, a string of events surrounding professional Leet Fighting (Rubi-Ka's answer to dog fighting) or simple day trip to visit to the ICC HQ in Andromeda. Basically any excuse to interact in character or make Rubi-Ka feel more alive.

There are no level requirements to join the society. All you need is to be Omni-Tek on Rk1 and have in interest in roleplaying. Ideally we aim to recruit people who are interested in creating events as well; in pen and paper terms ideally our members are as much Gms and they are players, but that is not a requirement. A good sense of humour is of course always bonus :-).

If this sounds like something you might be interested in visit our website <http://rubika.no-ip.org/srs/> or give Marog, Nephilous, Tappert, Heksa or Savoy a /tell in game. You can also reach me at the following email address gsoylent@hotmail.com <mailto:gsoylent@hotmail.com>

Alternatively you can check out the thread http://forums.anarchy-online.com/s...?threadid=15307 <http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=15307>

for a list of 50 odd other rp guilds.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Savoy,

I am Sepentura, Leader of the Rubi-Ka 2 guild, Sea of Change. It sounds like you have something great going with the South Rubi-Ka Society. Your organization sounds a lot like Sea of Change in a lot of ways, except that you're Omni *Shakes Fist*

My organization does the table-top style adventures too. Right now we are in the middle of a struggle with a crime sydicate who has framed us for a robbery, and we are being ivestigated for it.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that it is good to see another guild out there to RP and be social, instead of the normal level tredmill.

Keep up the good work.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

SPARTA
    Omni-Tek Department S1

Mission statement:
    To ensure the security of the Omni-Tek Corporation of Rubi-Ka against all threats, internal or external.

Who are we?:
    Department S1 (SPARTA) is unaligned to the company's core branches, instead serving, supporting and enforcing the direct orders of the CEO's office with unquestioning loyalty.

The department's core officers began arriving on-world 8th September 29475 carrying orders from the Omni-Tek Corporation on Omni Prime to form Department S1 and undertake the above mission.

In February 29476 SPARTA became one of the founding members of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC).

How do you fit in?:
    We are always open to all professions, and your potential is more important to us than your previous experience.

Recruitment can start as early as security clearance level 15, though we pride ourselves in only accepting the very best people, the very best Omni-Tek employees as candidates for interview.

So if you believe you fit this description, if you believe you have something to give back to the corporation above and beyond what the average company employee does, if the below organisation content interests you...
    • Events
    • Role-play
    • Teamwork
    • Organisation
    • Co-operation
    • Political Credibility
    • Storyline involvement
    • Omni-Tek event participation
    • UK & European membership base

...then get in contact.

So be the best. Stand with the best.

Strength through unity