Thread: Is the xp bonus from items and nanos capped?

Is the xp bonus from items and nanos capped?

I know that there is a limit to the xp that can be gained from a mob - 10% of the required level xp. What I want to know is whether the amount of bonus xp that can be gained from token boards, rings, weapons and Crat nanos is also capped.
    A reasonable example : a 4% ring, a 7% token board and a 6% crat nano. Does this definitely give an extra 17%?

heh... I presume that the mob giving "only" 10% of the Level XP is only a problem at low levels?

... if a mob gave me 10% of a level right now I'd be happy as a clam

(DISCLAIMER: The writer of this posts does not currently know why Clams are supposed to be so happy in English-speaking countries; he just accepts the expression and moves on)

No-one has tested this? I thought about trying it on a few mission first rooms, but the 3 mobs there are not always exactly the same level, so comparing xp will not be possible. I now have a plan - Frightened Rollerrats. If I do a 120 mission, the Rat will be 120 every time I find one. I can fight one wearing a token board, crat suit and using the 6% Baton, then take them off for the next. I wonder if I will need to use the same pets for each, as I do not know how the xp is divided if I have a tougher pet.
    Should I get some results I will post them.

Oh - and clams are happy because they are always smiling =)

>>Oh - and clams are happy because they are always smiling =)

OMG!
    You do know that I've been wondering this for more then *6* years now??

ThankyouThankyouThankyou