Thread: Several Bugs & Stuff on live

Several Bugs & Stuff on live

Good thing about cut and paste. My login timed out between the time i started the post and finished writing it

DeCranum's Corona MK II: Gloves
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?&cmd=view&id=157765
    and
    DeCranum's Corona MK II: Pants
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?&cmd=view&id=157764

Have no energy AC but rather have 2 melee AC entries. Rather nice for melee AC but its a bug non the less

Deimos' Bio-Enhanced Feedback Rifle
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?&cmd=view&id=153981

Checks verses the opponents Assault rifle skill and not projectile AC. Very unfair for non assault rifle professions because it doesn't matter how high your evades are

3. Title level requirement items
    Any Bracer ring etc above level 180ish require title level 6 (ie 190) to use. The required title level to use should match the title level equivlent of the items quality

4. Reflect bracers not working properly against all damage
    This is a weird one. I have a 13% reflect bracer (max reflected damage 13) and used a 13% soldier reflect shield kill (max reflected damage +7). I attacked a frightened rollerrat and i got 2 different reflect damage values. Rollerrats do 2 melee attacks. Note that both attacks deal about 350 damage per a hit. HOWEVER. the first attack said reflected 7 points of damage the 2nd attack said reflected 20. It seems as though the first attack did not take into account my bracers reflect bonus but the 2nd did.

5. Zoning with parrot. No this is not the smugs den thing. I wear a full set of mk2 armor as well as a 700hp token board. Whenever i zone from an outdoor to an indoor zone when parrot drops my hit points go from about 6100 to about 4500. It seems that the hp from my equipped non implant items is being subtracted from my maximum when the 250 points from parrot is returned to my maximum hp (status is its annoying but not fatal with my amount of hp)

6. Unable to land in pit lizard (its a big bug and pit lizard is our class defining nano as an adventurer. Yet noone wants it because outdoors its useless (and PLEASE allow us to fit through whoompas again if you arent flying (tested by having it cast on me when i was sitting which negated the flying aspect)

7. Damage shields in morphs. Simply put they blind you when in a morph. In normal form your head does not have a damage shield visual effect on it but in a morph it does (very annoying)

8. Show other effects and blinds. If you turn off show other effects blind nanos do not effect your visual abilities.

9. Doctor npcs chain complete healing. Not really a bug but i dont know how the doctor npc manages to cast a 1200 nano point nano about 8-10 times in a fight and amazingly still have enough nano to cast wrack & ruin as well as a huge init debuff (mind you this complete heal is instant as well)

10. Damage shields not working verses dot's and nanos. This was reported about 8 months ago when it was broken but it still hasn't been fixed. Dot's already do 400 to 500 points a tick and doctor ones are stackable. Yet this measly bonus still hasn't been fixed.

11. Moving can interrupt nanos cast upon you. Basically if you are moving proc effects can be interrupted (like blinds from traps). Also you have a chance to have things like stuns when you brawl from hits on opponents at certain times (also effects group heals/buffs)

12. Flowers pants do not have the correct fire ac (or was it cold) for all other flowers peices they are equal except flowers pants have lower fire ac.

13. The assault rifle skill states its for non energy weapons. However there are several weapons that require both ranged energy weapons AND assault rifle (which should not be possible)

14. Melee weapons that are heavier than riders do not require heavy weapons but riders do.

15. Using a Da Taunter! when not an atrox yields the message "Target must be Athrox" (didn't check post patch and no thats not a typo on my part)

16. Floating torches do not add any extra light when you use a morph.

17. Special items such as flurry of blows do not give a message when they wear off (they really should). In addition feedback when changing chat channels would be really nice

18. Grey engineers/mps with red conning pets (come on this has GOT to be a bug!!!)

19. First aid kits at various levels showing improper tags in shops (example is the q80 first aid kits in shops show themselves as unique, no drop and quality level special before you buy them)

20. Unable to stack treatment kits or nano chargers.

21. Reet forms will not take hold on any player with an evade buff even if the evade buff is a lower level. It does not give the message better nanoprogram running. It takes nano and says successfull but no effect. In addition they will sometimes cast on people without the right amount of ncu free and get the same result.

22. Dark cave missions. Cave missions since the fix to help npc pathing (ie removal of slime pits etc) have become insanely dark in some areas) my video card displays dark and without a gamma or brightness ability in game some rooms are literally pitch black (i could adjust it outside of the game but then my windows looks strange outside the game (washed out colors etc)

23. Since 14.0 the numbers ingame are blocky. for instance on my shortcut bar i can barely read the count on the number of treatment kits i have left.

24. No purchasable map of broken shores or holes in the wall (bet the gm's have em though)

25. Bugged npcs with flagged uber stats at insufficient level. Like the grey omni npc in wartorn valley (brjorn krax or something) cons grey but hits for 6k

26. Mobs spawning behind zone walls. (happens in wartorn valley to nuts & bolts and several others)

27. Ma fist damage nanos changing damage type of ma weapons too. (for instance you will get swords doing fire damage etc)

28. symbiographs/nano fingers/blister packs with general nanos on them. I mean seriously why would anyone want these? to lock a nano skill for an hour to cast a nano that costs 55 nano at level 180 is pathatic

29. invisible walls in tir. Since the barriers were added around the arena. Hidden invisible barriers have also appeared over many of the walls in tir. These walls make jumping over the walls impossible (because the walls go up to 225 z height.)

30. npc's casting nanos WAY above their level. Like those level 180 traders who cast a nano requiring 874 skill without first casting a lesser ransack. There is no way for them to have that much nano skill whatsoever at that level due to them having blue skills. Even with 200 implants without first casting a lesser nano its impossible. (not going to even get started on their nanos taking effect before they actually cast it)

Granted all these bugs and things are from my perspective as an adventurer. Some might be features or game balance issues. However several are definately bugs

Grey MPs and Engineers having red pets isn't really a bug, with Mochams or Infuses, it's possible for a level 120ish MP to cast their final pet (cacodemon I think) and since Infuse and Mochams are castable on others, they can get engineers in pets a lot higher than normal.