Thread: AOMD question

AOMD question

I am looking for the version of AOMD with the 2 lists you can edit for items you are looking for. I was wondering if it had been updated after the recent "fix" I have the old version of it which does not work post "fix" this morning. I was wondering if/when it will be updated or if i can find the source code for it to fix it myself.

Please don't leave the URLs for all the other versions i have most if not all downloaded and none of the watch lists work in win98.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

okay i found the old version which no longer works here.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.wallbank/

unfortunately no source code with it....

Badda Bing!

http://www.kuren.org/ao/

For some reason, AOMD's gone back to v3.0 (I was running v14.0 yesterday), but I'm not complaining.

If it weren't for AOMD, I'd have given AO up due to lack of any decent credit flow.
    Flying over your House
    One guy called fugee_la
    Doctorganism
    Aebraham
    Perciville

yeah, looks like the 2 list aomd is dead now. it's a shame cuz i really liked the text lists and the watch list on aomd 3.0 doesn't work for me. maybe if the guy who wrote that one could release the source code, they could integrate the watch lists into future aomds...

Re: Badda Bing!

Originally posted by fugee_la
    http://www.kuren.org/ao/

For some reason, AOMD's gone back to v3.0 (I was running v14.0 yesterday), but I'm not complaining.

If it weren't for AOMD, I'd have given AO up due to lack of any decent credit flow.
    i'm gonna pretend you actually read my post and ignore this as a mt.

*sigh* There's always one...

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck

i'm gonna pretend you actually read my post and ignore this as a mt.
    I'll assume you weren't aware that my crystal ball was in for repair work at the moment, so I couldn't put such a fine point on exactly which 'most if not all' versions you had downloaded.

I tell you what, why don't you email me a full list of all the things you HAVE DL'ed - say, from 1994 to today - then I'll know exactly where I stand next time I try to help out.

Ah well, that one gives rise for a new Word of the Day
    Flying over your House
    One guy called fugee_la
    Doctorganism
    Aebraham
    Perciville

Fugee_la

Possibly the best post i have read on these boards in weeks!

LMAO

Coag
    So, it's sorta social, Demented and SAD, but social.
    (The Breakfast Club)
    Coagulator - General of the Professionals

Watch words and notification..

Ok, now on this new version of AOMD 3.0 how in the heck do we set it up so that it will notify you when searched for items come up on the missions? I click the watch button, then type in what I'm looking for in the text box, then I click ok. But when the items come up in the mission display it never gives me the sound telling letting me know. I've just got the AOMD 3.0 icon on my desktop, is it supposed to be in a folder with a couple of .txt files or something?
    Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. If you should have any further questions or comments please contact someone at my office and I'll try to get back to you.

Exclamation

If you're using Win9x, there's a good possibility that the "Watch List" won't work for you. I've tried editting registry keys and whatnot but nothing seems to work besides the "2 list version", which is now limited to certain areas. Ah well.

Re: AOMD question

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck
    I am looking for the version of AOMD with the 2 lists you can edit for items you are looking for. I was wondering if it had been updated after the recent "fix" I have the old version of it which does not work post "fix" this morning. I was wondering if/when it will be updated or if i can find the source code for it to fix it myself.

Please don't leave the URLs for all the other versions i have most if not all downloaded and none of the watch lists work in win98.
    To answer your question, the version with 2 lists has not been updated and is still at version 1.5.0.0. This would lead me to believe that it will not work with AO currently. I certainly hope that it is fixed as I prefer the color code and highlights to hearing a sound anytime.