Thread: Missing items with built in effects....

Question Missing items with built in effects....

Well...

Im missing items with built in effects, a good example of this is Assault-class Tank Armor

There are lots of potential for items such as that.
    It should be much more easy to add stuff like this without worrying about OE problems...
    Aka, most of the items that has anything special about them are skill buffers... with that comes lots of OE problems..

But with items that for example have a 50hp/5s HoT at QL125 as a right-click effect, there are no such problem.

or... armour parts with damageshields or gloves with MA style damagebuffs or shoulder pads with HE or.....

The main idea is that they should lock the ability to use them again for a while, like treatment labs and so on.

Now, Im not looking for a Uber item, im looking for items to boost my personal playstyle. For example I can take lower AC on the armour if it has a heal/DoT built in.

With more items like this, we would have the possibility to diversify our chars in very different ways.
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

Thumbs up Agreed

Things like that would be neat, and as you say, should not be game breaking. Make them available in a patch on testlive, sell them in shops there for peanuts (or bring out the ARK benevolent fund ) and we'll test the hell out of them to ensure they're not broken...

(I assume you mailed this idea to Nizno... or got one of SRs bughunter's to do so...)