Thread: Unable to do that?!

Unable to do that?!

How many damn time has a pet said to you "Sorry Master, I'm unable to do that." while your getting your ass handed to you by Mr. Mob? This is starting to get under my skin a little, I just got my head busted in, and pissed away a little over 212k xp because my heal pet was sorry, it was unable to do that... well I sure wish someone at Funcom was ABLE to kiss my ass...
    Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. If you should have any further questions or comments please contact someone at my office and I'll try to get back to you.

lol the classic pet flaws.. He was unable to do that because the ceiling tiles were to pretty and he was mezzed by them.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

An idea.

I think I need to speak with a Katara eyewear marketing rep... "New from the makers of Katara scratchless lensware comes our newest line of 'Fashion and Function'... PetBlinder 6000 series eyewear for balloons! No more do you have to worry about your pet switching targets in the middle of combat, or fuss with that bothersome ...I'm unable to do that... issue due to random pet mezz know as 'shiny-object traumatic stress disorder'. Our latest model of pet eyewear actually fastens right to the subcutious membrane under the dorsal spine of your pet by using an 'Eagle claw' surgical iron staple. No more annoying 'zig-zag' patterned movement as your pet's attention is focused on shiny objects around them, now it's full tilt and straight ahead. Don't wait another minute, your life may depend upon it. Pricing and availability subject to change, city and corporate taxes apply in all apropriate districts. Contact your local dealer for details."

<insert marketing photo of happy Metaphysicist here (emphasis on a big "kennedy-toothed" grin), include background placement of "Demon series" pet with blinders on (get that pet to do a "thumbs up" for the camera)>
    Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. If you should have any further questions or comments please contact someone at my office and I'll try to get back to you.