Thread: Are you looking to merge your small guild into a large one

Are you looking to merge your small guild into a large one

If you run or belong to a small Omni guild/organiztion, and are looking to become part of or merge into a large (and continually growing) guild, give me a /tell Nortsrum in game.

Division 3: Omni Reclamation is open to incorporating smaller guilds into Division 3. All of your members would be brought in at least as unit members (sergeants or higher) and your leaders would be considered for leadership roles within Division 3 (unit leaders and commanders).

If interested, check us out at http://www.projectrevenant.com
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

I guess if there is going to be a Division 9, then people will feel free to make Divisions 1-8 *chuckle*

Well if you are going to take a pot shot like that, I guess you should say the same thing about Division 9.

Back in the first month, Division 6 was formed as a guild and later fell apart. Before Division 9 was formed, Division 6 accused Division 9 of mimicing their idea and stealing their name.

Also, in a corporation of 282 Billion employees, you are naive enough to think there is only 1 division?
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

well im no member of Division 9 but I do recall them back in the beta days, so who was first ?

anyways the more the merrier, right ?

Talking

You make it sound like the chicken and the egg

Good on you Nistul for doing something positive .. i salute you