Thread: Press Release from The Shadows

Exclamation Press Release from The Shadows

[ Since everyone else is making press releases, it's time we release one... ]

(TIR: RUBI-KA) The Shadows of Rubi-Ka today announced the release of Omni Whoopass Enterprise, a loosely coupled industry standard n-tiered architecture solution based on best practice XML client-server platforms.

This best of breed solution embodies multidisciplanary, out of the box thinking that leverages value-added, interactive, cost-centered synergies.

"Our Omni Whoopass solution provides innovative, result-driven enterprise productivity management that assists in customer-centric Omni-Tek destruction", stated Snarf, head of Shadows catering, and CEO.

The product is a 24/7, reverse auction supply chain integration solution that provides convergence of disparate technologies. It facilitates customized cross-market bricks-to-clicks supply chain execution, ensuring ubiquitous end-to-end relationships.

Omni Whoopass Enterprise is available now from your local Bronto Burger outlet.

We're Total Quality Driven -- We're backwards compatible.

We are the Shadows of Rubi-Ka
    Last edited by Snarf; Jan 17th, 2002 at 18:23:22.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Talking /me smiles

/me smiles while uploadin a cracked version to the neutral net

hmm 35tb ...

i wonder how many ad's they squeezed in there ....

(a window pops up on the screen, sayin "data transfer finished")

oki, that's it ....

/me stands up and walks over to the nutrimat

damm, if i not soon get some real booze instead of that beer-substitute, i throw that piece of crap into tir river ......

/me drinks beer-substitute

bah, splerr .....

ooc: sorry, couldn't resist ... ,)
    tradeskillz ?

Re: Press Release from The Shadows

Originally posted by Snarf
    [ Since everyone else is making press releases, it's time we release one... ]

(TIR: RUBI-KA) The Shadows of Rubi-Ka today announced the release of Omni Whoopass Enterprise, a loosely coupled industry standard n-tiered architecture solution based on best practice XML client-server platforms.

This best of breed solution embodies multidisciplanary, out of the box thinking that leverages value-added, interactive, cost-centered synergies.

"Our Omni Whoopass solution provides innovative, result-driven enterprise productivity management that assists in customer-centric Omni-Tek destruction", stated Snarf, head of Shadows catering, and CEO.

The product is a 24/7, reverse auction supply chain integration solution that provides convergence of disparate technologies. It facilitates customized cross-market bricks-to-clicks supply chain execution, ensuring ubiquitous end-to-end relationships.

Omni Whoopass Enterprise is available now from your local Bronto Burger outlet.

We're Total Quality Driven -- We're backwards compatible.

We are the Shadows of Rubi-Ka

We will reverse engineer this product of yours, and use it to kill you!!!

Watch for us, as we are not quality driven... We'll lower the overhead cost, mass produce and eliminate you by means of offering the SAME product at a much lower price!

Watch out for falling prices here at wal-m..... oops nm wrong thread

Talking

The most important question: Is it open source code? If yes where can we get a copy? If no, then what is the grid address of the Hackzors copy?

Wink

Originally posted by Seloth
    The most important question: Is it open source code? If yes where can we get a copy? If no, then what is the grid address of the Hackzors copy?
    /me stares at the screen

whoa, seems we got a soul in need ....

/scratch

hmmm, could be also some omni cop ......

hmmm now where's that free omni-reform account they handed out at the last propaganda-party .....

/me searches through a pile of nano-crystals

ay yeah, here it is .... ehehehehe .....

/me starts different programs, than uploads the free 5-day trial ....

ya, username ... hmmm let's take "/V\/B^T\/V\"... ehehe yep ...

/me looks mildy annoyed at the screen, while different windows pop up, than close again and so on ...

yeah oki hmmm let's say ...

"Y0 dEUD, G0 T0 : public.omni-reform.rubi-ka.class342e.students/temp/ W1TH Y3R L^LV3.75"

/me moves head forward, re-readin the message on screen

yep should go ... so let's post it ehehehe ....

/me relaxes on the chair, smilin broadly while on the screen the channel changes to public disussion groups, sub-node the admiral ....

ya, now some relaxin before i have to go do yet *another* mission .....

ooc: assumin you posted that on some kind of bbs "of the future" ehehehe
    Last edited by Fazun; Jan 17th, 2002 at 20:45:08.
    tradeskillz ?

Smile

ROFL@Snarf.

Sounds like every manager I've ever had.

This post made my day.

Whens the IPO?

Where can we get some stock in your corporation? I think this product has legs!

Knowing Snarf, its probably a 16 terabyte file of pr0n, with a Word 300000 virus snuck in at the end.

Update:

We are getting Funcom programmers to code this product. We are all about quality.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Doh

Update:

We are getting Funcom programmers to code this product. We are all about quality.

Snarf
    Stocks for "Shadows of Rubi-Ka" dropped after snarf's last release.

So Snarf,
    Whats the ROI on this project?

Snarf, Is there a Dust Brigade Version, anyone that kills clanners should be included on this....... If so i'll Put up all my stock in Leetboy magazine and leethouse magazine.

Saveyourbutt

Talking

Wow, this sounds more like something Omni-Tek Microsoft Division would come up with.

What I really want to know though is will this Whoopass product empower me to change to a new paradigm to carry on my struggle with Omni-Tek. Of course quality is your number one goal, and you're building this for the one percenters out there, but I think the driving question must be "will this product move my cheese?"

Please try to answer my querie with the same qualatative level of clarity with which you phrased and illustrated your initial expulsion of data and noteworthy documentation.

Thankyou,
    Dauhuai
    47th Level Engineer
    Building a better tomorrow by killing today.

P.S.
    Tried to grid to a Hakzor site and it gridded me to half a dozen topless bars and stip joints before I could get back to where I started from.

Update:

Snarf
    *investing HEAVILY in information security stocks as he reads the latest news release*