Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Message to the displeased

True, the intial line of my post did definately come across holier than thou and confrontational...but I really am holier than though...I am a Meta after all But I do apologize for the tone of my initial post.

I agree that it makes sense that the pet would attack until the mob is killed if I go OE and the mob switches aggro. But we are talking about a very complicated pice of programming with interdependencies from here to Norway. I would not be surprised if this logical assumption was right or wrong.

I personally am actually looking forward to the OE patch as it will bring classes to a more equal level (not completely, but more equal). On the downside I will lose some cash flow (I don't think Meta buffs while be unwanted, but their demand will certainly drop, as will the donations I recieve for giving them since I never charge, I just graciously accept tips), and will have to be much more careful in fights. But on the upside I should be more wanted in groups (so I can refresh the groups MetaBuffs), I can finally unretire my MA who has been waiting for the ip realloc to be able to go toe to toe with an even con again, and I think Traders will also be more wanted in groups not only to keep buffs up, but to buff those that get debuffed.

Well enough of my running mouth for now.

-Xasi

PS Since you are an Engi, have you had issues recasting a pet that dies during a fight? I am curious if this is a Meta isuue or a pet class issue (any Crats out there wanna pipe in?).

The only recast issues I have had...

Have been today with my new Omni Eng, where I have to click several times on the shell to activate it (and backing out of melee range seems to help).

Other than that I cant say I've had any problems creating a new bot when one dies (but then does the MP nano create a 'shell' in your inventory you have to activate or does casting the nano immediatly summon the pet? This may be the critical difference)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

The only recast issues I have had...

Have been today with my new Omni Eng, where I have to click several times on the shell to activate it (and backing out of melee range seems to help).

Other than that I cant say I've had any problems creating a new bot when one dies (but then does the MP nano create a 'shell' in your inventory you have to activate or does casting the nano immediatly summon the pet? This may be the critical difference)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12