Thread: Another wonderful FC-bugg!!!!!!!!

Angry Another wonderful FC-bugg!!!!!!!!

Heya,

This is my 3d char and hopefully my last that I am ever going to play due to these damn buggs!!!

I was stupid enough to belive u at Funcom actually fixed the tradeskills...So I took 50k IP and 1mill credits to make imps and maximise Weapon Smithing. To my surprise I only got to step 2!!
    I bought books...yes all of them and tried to make melee weapons...then I bought all items needed for the weapons (Yes..all bought at Melee parts store and YES all the same ql even!!)..what happens..I follow the silly manual and only get to assemble the first part to the Construction Kit...When I try and add the next it says I cant..that the order is wrong or something.
    I tried all weapons available for Melee weaponry...and none came past Step 2...NONE!!
    I talked to an Ark that didnt know much about it..I checked every website for tradeskills there is...and this is a well known bugg.
    Next maybe stupid question is this...WHY do u even implement Weapon bases when they cannot be used with any Construction kits or anything??..Yes...THEY DONT WORK...nor do your manuals say that u need them.
    There is no way u are EVER going to give me back the 50k IP invested in a USELESS skill...all due too ur lack of fixing buggs...so Im not even going to ask for it.
    I wrote this to hopefully try and make u aware that this doesnt work...I suggest u write a WARNING sign on all these kind of tradeskill shops...with the words "BUGGED..DONT INVEST IP ON THIS SKILL".
    Im begging u...PLEASE make the tradeskills work...please...u have had MONTHS almost a WHOLE YEAR to fix it and u still havent done anything about it...PLEASE try and understand that this bugg is SUPERANOYING...FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made weapons ok, but there again I made ranged weapons. I could try making a melee tonight and tell you tomorow what I found.

Smile Thx :)

Heya,

Just wanted to say thanks for helping out!

Um... won't the upcoming IPR patch let you get those IP's back?
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.

Cool IPR?

No offence intended....but FC has had more than a year to fix teammissions and tradeskills....they still got buggs everywhere and are only concerned with nerfing the few players that exists.
    Furthermore Im hoping I wont be around for that long...till they decide to fix the tradeskills.My only hope is that Lucasarts finish SWG faster soI can change game pronto.
    Less buggs, less lagg, listening to players= perfect game...FC doesnt fit to that description!

same problem

yeah, trade skills are almost totally useless in this game. They're far too compicated, badly thought out, expensive and the final result is almost never better than what you could just buy from a shop, or find in a mission.

I tried to make a mausser partical streamer SMG the other day for a friend who's starting a fixer. Well, I couldn't even get to step ONE!!. I bought the parts, and followed teh manuel. I tried to put the explosive chamber into the smg kit .... NOTHING. Not even an error message. Just nothing. I spent all freaking day trying to figure it out.

the only things worth making are the pharmatech stims and treatment kits (although they're hideiously expensive), implants, and high level rare nano crystals.

Don't bother working on any other tradeskill for now. It's just not worth the headache

later
    Virind