Thread: Reethead Megabash II (Coming Soon)

Reethead Megabash II (Coming Soon)

I'm currently working on a whole new music playlist and some interactive games that will be brought out during the next Megabash, which will likely take place this Saturday (March 30) at 9pm EST.

I'm also hoping that we can round up all 8 Reethead Dancing Queens (those wonderfully attractive ladies that formation-dance on the couch during my shows, h00t h00t!) to participate and help out with the events.

One of the events that's heavy in my mind right now is a screenshot contest. I never received any screens of the last Megabash, I only have the screens from the smaller Reethead Bash Show last wednesday (http://www.geocities.com/karmainq/index.html), so I figure we'll have to drum up some more for the sure-to-be-packed Megabash II.

This is not an official announcement, I'm just throwing it out for some feedback. Most of the devout Reetheads communicate with me through email, which is perfectly fine by me (karma@cablespeed.com), but remember that I'm always checking this forum as well, so any ideas placed here will get just as much attention!

The official announcement will most likely be posted on Wednesday, once I know for sure when it's going to happen!

h00t h00t!
    Last edited by Tarryk; Mar 26th, 2002 at 07:52:45.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Talking I'll be there

I'll be there, sounds great!
    -Vixett

pics?

Tarryk: noone sent you pics? i have a TON of pics just tell me where and how to send them and i will (or if i can get them to fit on my little image hoster thingy <which has a crappy file size limit> i can just shove a bunch of them there and send you to the addy
    Last edited by Raelious; Mar 26th, 2002 at 00:03:41.

Don't know if I can make it Tarryk but I'm sure gonna try.
    - Hobbz

Iz cool, Hobbz, I gotcher email. There will be more, don't you worry.

Alerra, thanks, you rock. My email is karma@cablespeed.com, if you can email them to me.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Cool pics

ugh i have pic envy.. val showed me some of the ones he's working on .. i ahven't even bothered to edit/crop mine

i'll send you some raw pics later tarryk. i'm on my new comp trying to patch AO and get winamp