Thread: Mission Booth locations vs. Reward money

Question Mission Booth locations vs. Reward money

I've been using the mission booths close to the whompa at Broken Shores, figuring that since BS is pretty much out of the way (Distance Wise), so it normally comes up with pretty handsome prices for the Bad<-->Money missions (Lots of zoning to get to your mission, see).

Can anyone else suggest some decent mission booth locations that pay highly for similar? Oh, and while I'm at it, can anyone tell me where the Camelot whompa in Athen is? Is it right under my nose and I'm missing it?

(Just up out of bed to start early shift, so please excuse the dis-jointedness of this post).
    Flying over your House
    One guy called fugee_la
    Doctorganism
    Aebraham
    Perciville

the "camelot" whompa is the one that says avalon.

Its connected to the newland city whompa.

IF youre missing it, i'm assuming that you must be atrox, in which case, i understand.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Talking D'oh!

Oh yeah, that big whompa thingy *right* next to the other whompa thingy that says 'Newland'. The one that says 'Avalon' on it..... that must be it.

*Hauls his dumb Atrox Backside to Avalon*

lol
    Flying over your House
    One guy called fugee_la
    Doctorganism
    Aebraham
    Perciville

Thumbs up Good cash...

I assume that you're playing clan...

As an Omni solution, going to Lush Resort, then heading to the far mission booth up the hill from the resort ( the direction you are facing when you come out of the grid) tends to give (me at least) good paying missions in Omni ENT & Trade. Hop on the grid, hop off, grab a mission, hop back. Fairly easy, and I find the missions are a couple K higher in creds than if I choose one close to Omni ENT or Trade.

'Course this assumes you can grid...
    Fryxx
    Lvl 70 NT

President
    Information Retrieval
    "We know what you're doing"