Thread: Missions - Money vs. XP

Missions - Money vs. XP

I've always done solo missions on full Money. However, I did three missions yesterday on full XP. I completed all three missions in under an hour - They were all small, I didn't loot, and I didn't kill everything. I got about 2 mil XP from killing the mobs, approximately 40 mobs total, 50k per kill. In addition, I got 1.5 million XP from completing the three missions! So it was like a bonus 1.5 mil XP toward getting my 18 mil needed for my next level.

Anyways, now that I have QL 200 everything, I really don't need money. However, I need every help I can get to get to the next level because I don't have a whole lot of time to play anymore.

I also have the 1000 token board and IQ rings. Do the XP bonus add to the XP awarded for completing a mission?

xp bonuses only add to kills from mobs. Trade skills mission completion etc are not modified by them

What mission setting give the best XP reward? Gaining nearly as much Xp fgrom the mission reward as from killing sounds very good...

Mission setting -
    Good
    Exp
    everthing else in the middle

It gives you a "take food to mission" mission. It's nice to get 500k XP for completing a mission. Better than 150k credits at Bad, Money setting.