I know that for me, the interaction with the guild I'm a part of is what keeps me so obsessed with this game. It'd be really nice to see a place where we could all meet up that is OURS. I'm a pvper, I like to level, but this is just as important and I think that the type of people who would like to see this, in general are also the type of people who don't like to drudge thru the negativity of forums, IMHO.

You guys design new dungeons, you implement new items, I'm no programmer like Mayjde, but it seems logical that designing a few interior environments for guild houses couldn't be much harder if even as hard. I know the TLR dungeon is much more extravagant and compelx than any guild house would have to be.

We just need about 3 or 4 indoor environments (each to cater to different size guilds, and have a higher rent for each larger size) and we'd be set. Give us all a key and assign one of the bazillion empty buildings to a guild.

Maybe I'm over simplifying the matter, but it can't be so hard as to not even be done.

Xeraseus