Thread: Nano Resist Skill won't save after 'Update'

Unhappy Nano Resist Skill won't save after 'Update'

No matter how much I up my Nano Resist skill, the changes are never saved after I hit the 'Update' button. (eg. 119 -> 135, hit update, check again = back to 119)

I can up several other skills at the same time as Nano Resist and they all get saved, but Nano Resist is always set back to the starting point.

I noticed this problem when I first created my char (about 2 months ago), then it worked correctly for awhile, now its broken again. (since 13.8?)

Anybody else having this problem?

I had that same problem, but even worse, it was costing me real IP. I found that after I raised Psychic a bit, it stopped happening. Try dumping some IP into psychic.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

yay!
    Now, if they would just give me back the 6k or so IPs i lost to this stupid bug, I could be happy too. (They said 6k IPs isn't really much and I shouldn't worry about it... they are right, but it still pisses me off)

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Its just not telling you that base abilities are too low. Raise up the required abilities. I had this happen on one of my alts that was actually raising it(enforcer i think).

Hmmmm

I don't think so. I raised Psych only 1 point and it allowed me to up my NR to the max allowed. Its been working fine now for several lvls, and I haven't put anymore into Psych.