Thread: cheese is good

cheese is good

i like cheese, what is your favorite?

Da might CHIZIPOOF will rule you all!

Chizipoofz!
    Fleh the man-eating lvl 171 sabretooth...oh no wait, that would be PvP wouldn't it...nm then

Cool

bluechees on little toasted crackers is the best!

then its: cheddar, monteray jack, swiss, pepper jack, and then all others cheeses.....cheese is good...I wish i had some cheese right now....

Cool mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

american all the way baby. AS PATRIOTIC AS IT GETS HAHAHAHHAHA.. j/k. But yea i like american the best on sandwhiches and chedder on crackers.
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Member of the Mercury Dragons
    Divillian

chEEse

grins to anyone who knows what 08 is, and got the joke

Synnøve Finden is the best though.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

american and cheese sounds pretty paradoxal to me

If u wanna get some real CHIIIIZ yummi get some European cheese (france, holland, belgium, etc etc etc)

This goes for many other type of food, because, lets face it, Americans suck at anything related to food

Dont blame me, blame reality

yea cept i cant stand the taste of those other cheeses. I need my wisconsin made cheese. Dont forget Wisconsin is the Cheese state, and its just as big as most of those countries you named.
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Divillian

and dont forget most food originated in america. Pretty much all of "Chinese" food came from chinese chefs in american resteraunts. Hamburgers..America. Hot dogs..American spin on a german product. APPLE PIE!!!!
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Divillian

Cheese

i love the cheese that get's sprayed into my shorts when i fart...it's all squisy and gooey and warm and relaxing to sit in.

thats it you can stay but im outa here (you hear a slamming noise and can see my brain floating away from my body...moments later i collapse to the floor.) (if anyone knows whats the from the feel free to say...i'll give you a hint Apple Cider. Thats it)
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Divillian

Gorgonzola in a salad - Stilton with a nice McEwans Scotch Ale - awedge of Gouda with some grapes and an apple - White NY Cheddar on graham crackers or shortbread. mmmmmm. Making me hungry !
    Last edited by Paldorr; Mar 20th, 2002 at 22:59:48.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Originally posted by Divillian
    and dont forget most food originated in america. Pretty much all of "Chinese" food came from chinese chefs in american resteraunts. Hamburgers..America. Hot dogs..American spin on a german product. APPLE PIE!!!!
    Lol, sorry but i was talking about real food, not fastfood...
    I like it tho, nothing better than a tasty cheeseburger, but its just not comparable.

Also, taste depends a lot on what you are used to. But its a fact that Europeans are much more into the "good" food thing. Pretty strange actually as a great part of the American population descends from Europeans who fled Europe. Oh, and please let this not become a debate between the US and the rest of the world, cause after all its just cheese
    Belgian Linolea Beer, General of Storm
    Fat Nofx Mike, Storm

(Stay) Don't think
    (Home) Drink your wine
    (Be) Watch the fire burn
    (Safe) His problems not mine
    Just be that model citizen

Shameless Self-Promotion: Lino's Fan"Art" : AO meets Southpark