I swear missions are what is going to drive me away from ao. I really really enjoy hunting and building my character up, and when im logged that what i spend me time doing. But i cant even rember the last time i had a hunt (hunt being outdoor). No one (e****ally at my lvl (89)) want to hunt anywhere ever as all the good hunt spots are either too low for our lvl or in 0/25% zones. Its far too much risk involved to go out to the middle of nowhere to hunt when someone 2x your lvl can come along and masacre your whole team in seconds. Beafor Mort was made into 25% i was just starting to hunt there. Now its either broken shores or on of the mort static mission areas. Im so god dam sick of being in missions when im logged in (wail teaming) that ive nearly stopped playing all together. Im gonna hold out and see if team missions are any better... but i doubt it. I think that the world of rubi-ka is amazing and i loved having hunt spots where a team could just roam around killing stuff. Dont get me wrong. I do think missions have their place and i wont stop doing them, I have done my fair share of them, but even team missions should just be an alternative to hunting.

Please give me back my hunt.