Thread: Change the Graphic for the mission item "wierd looking bomb"

Change the Graphic for the mission item "wierd looking bomb"

Its a large white box that looks cool when you drop three of them in busy old athens.

Whats not cool about htem is that they look exactly like everything else in the missions that they come in (bleach white hospital type missions). In these missions there must be what looks like 20-40 objects that are about the same size, shape, and color of the mission item. It makes runing/sneaking these mission much more tedious and difficult.

I say keep the size and shape, but just make it some crazy color, lke that hiedious color of the agil/sense cloaks! Thatll make it stand out!
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Hmm. Why not a big old heap of TNT sticks with a old style alarm clock on top...

Ticking ? Of course !

"What is your ONE purpose in life ?"
    "To explode of course."
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Bumparoo!
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.