Thread: Public Notice: Abuse against leet (people).

Public Notice: Abuse against leet (people).

This is to announce that my client, Ms. Amelie “Dookumi” Freeman is hereby suing the party of General Michelle "Jadeshimmer" McCulloch of Omni-Pol for the some of twenty million dollars after General McCulloch abused Ms. Freeman both mentally and physically while she was forced to partake in Omni-Pol boot camp training while in the form of a leet.

It is unclear why the General, and the rest of Omni-Pol, would have Ms. Freeman and a few of her fellow R.U.R. (Rubi-Ka Universal Robotics) co-workers go through boot camp under the guise of “community service” after the NEAMO incident. The definition of community service is as followed:

1:Services volunteered by individuals or an organization to benefit a community or its institutions.

2:Similar work performed by law offenders to serve a sentence in lieu of or in addition to jail time.

Neither of which boot camp would fit under, seeing how R.U.R. is comprised mostly of scientist and engineers any form of physical excursion in a military form would be beneficial to any community.

This is why my client and I are taking General McCulloch to the Omni Courts. Such actions against leet (people) can not be tolerated, not even from our police force.

Cedrick “Trybes” Clyburn.

You're representing your client as individual and not as employee of RuR ? And this has nothing to do with upcoming shareholders meeting?
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    You're representing your client as individual and not as employee of RuR ? And this has nothing to do with upcoming shareholders meeting?
    I was contacted by Ms. Freeman to act as her representative and not by the whole of R.U.R.; and no, this incedent has nothing to do with Saturdays shareholders meeting.

If my lawyer does not object, I would like to openly state that this lawsuit has nothing to do with RUR or the upcoming shareholders meeting. This is an action that I myself have initiated on behalf of all leet (people) who have and still do suffer abuse and prejudice. In this case I do not speak as a representative or even employee of RUR, but as an individual who has first hand experienced Omni-Pol's cruelty to leets.

Thank you,
    A. Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Dookumi
    If my lawyer does not object, I would like to openly state that this lawsuit has nothing to do with RUR or the upcoming shareholders meeting. This is an action that I myself have initiated on behalf of all leet (people) who have and still do suffer abuse and prejudice. In this case I do not speak as a representative or even employee of RUR, but as an individual who has first hand experienced Omni-Pol's cruelty to leets.

Thank you,
    A. Freeman
    Well, I'm just a countrygirl, but I want to add my two cents to this here letter. If you really suffer abuse and prejudice in and out of the workplace, then you should do something more than suing. Lawsuits against Omni-Tek (in any form, today the form is Omni-Pol) never go anywhere, but a bomb does. I remember fondly reading about the time when The Mockers entered an Omni-Pol meeting, with a bomb, gave a statement and left just seconds before the blast.

Now, take your lawsuit to the lavatory, and come join the Clans. We will harrass Omni-Pol for you till the cows come home!
    Idleloony, proud member of Valor Eternal!
    Wrenchrider, Equip ~Society of Salvation~
    Fortfort is very Pretty in Pink
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00
    /macro IDIOT /r what?

Quote Originally Posted by Idleloony
    Well, I'm just a countrygirl, but I want to add my two cents to this here letter. If you really suffer abuse and prejudice in and out of the workplace, then you should do something more than suing. Lawsuits against Omni-Tek (in any form, today the form is Omni-Pol) never go anywhere, but a bomb does. I remember fondly reading about the time when The Mockers entered an Omni-Pol meeting, with a bomb, gave a statement and left just seconds before the blast.

Now, take your lawsuit to the lavatory, and come join the Clans. We will harrass Omni-Pol for you till the cows come home!

And this is why we Omni's don't live in mud huts and don't have to resort to wearing dead animals on our heads. Savages...

Lawsuits against Omni-Tek (in any form, today the form is Omni-Pol) never go anywhere, but a bomb does.
    I would have to say that the goal is to try and avoid further harm to a said group of leet (people) and not to cause physical injury to others. I believe lawsuits are the civilized method of solving disagreements.

19th of May 29479
    Omni-Pol Subdivision Headquarters
    Coast of Peace

Regarding: Leet (people) abuse

The directorship advises party Freeman to withdraw suit and agree to an extrajudicial settlement through payment of said sum of 20 (twenty) million credits.

P.S.: The fine for Ms. Freeman's employer Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (R.U.R.) in the course of the NEAMO-oil spill is not affected by this entirely unrelated event and remains still, unchanged, at 40 million credits.

((OOC: Muahaha!))

Oh correction General, I believe in your own words at the drill you said that:

Jadeshimmer: Your fine will, for now, be kept at 20 million credits. 25 minus the... mediocre marching and singing. The fine will become nil once you have shown dedication for the community by fulfilling your duty that has been given to you now.
    So the fine for RUR, who have nothing to do with this case stands at 20 Million, not 40 Million. Did you need me to post the rest of the voice log from that day as a reminder?

Regards,
    A. Freeman

Addendum:

Indeed the increment of the sum is unrelated to this case. It pertains to R.U.R.s poor initiative regarding its prescribed community service that, not as party Freeman erroneously assumes being garrison drill training, consists of acting as special constable in classified matters.

We may have to consider actions against further aggressive legal steps from your side.

Signed:
    The directorship

**Is very thankfull for symbiant technology and his Omni-Reform issued education**

This lawsuit is frivolous, and holds no merit. While yes, it is possible for the person in question to claim some form of mental and / or physical abuse, the fact remains there was always the option that he / she could have left. Bootcamps are always conducted in open areas, there is no door locked behind the trainies preventing them from leaving. There are no extra troops assigned holding trainees under gunpoint.

I'm sure that it will be proved that the complaintant never attempted to leave. This of course will lead further in proving that the complaintant was there at that point of time on his / her own free will because they wanted to be, and at no point did they ever speak up and say "Please ma'am stop this treatment. Im a delicate flower and offend easy."

I think a counter suit for slander and/ or defamation of charecter is in order.
    Last edited by Suue; May 19th, 2005 at 18:50:28.

We may wear animal skins, but hey someone offends us we hit them. Seems a lot more simple and productive to me. The only thing you OT guys do is pay lawyers. ah well. You call us uncivilised? no, i would say in touch with our humanity

/goes l337 and wanders off into a nice field of grass