Thread: Item disappearing bug when shopping and cancelling trade

Post Item disappearing bug when shopping and cancelling trade

If you are engaged in shopping with someone (be it a vending machine or NPC) and sell items - putting more items into the 'Sell' windows than you have free inventory slots yourself, and then cancel the trade.. guess what? Your inventory only receives the items it can fit, the rest are lost. No 'Overflow' window appearing either. I only lost some non-vital items, but other players might well lose valuable items this way. Something to be fixed over the course of time.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Open the same shop again, the items should be still inside.

Ah, I didn't think of that.. will try this evening to see what happens. Regardless, an Overflow window would point out to the user clearly that the inventory is full, and items might be lost if he zones.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Yes, the last time I tested this the items that couldn't be returned to the player remained in the shops sell window.