Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Channel 42 (beta)

Cool idea, Ill give it a go..

G
    ---------------------
    Retired: 211 Soldier
    Active: 17 Froob Soldier for when boredom sets in

A little bumb and reminder that if anyone wants to be on Channel42 auto-invite list, just send Dabblez a tell or reply here.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Demenzia
    ((Cross-dimensional I'm not sure, at all, but we can link two bots of this type together, even though I haven't used the feature personnally yet. The other bot needs to be created on someone's account on the other dimension as well, though, and kept running the same way.))
    [ooc]:This is a great idea and one I look forward to checking out when I get home and online. As for the cross dimension ability I know how you can accomplish this as I have set it up my self a few times.
    I am not certain that there is a practical use for it on RK2 (because the RP community seems stronger on RK1 but I could be wrong) so it may not be worth it to have the two bots running you'd need to accomplish this.
    Last edited by Maephina; Nov 4th, 2004 at 00:04:07.
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist
    My RP Profile Conflicted Voice Pak Plus!
    Somehow i just know that Haiku Poets, Mimes and Martha Stewart will have something to do with the end of the world... ~Escritores

Hi Savoy,
    Please add me to the invite list for channel 42. I have not been online long enough even when we do meet up for me to remember to do so.

((just seen this. sounds a great idea))
    Jimmy "CreepyJim" Fishmonger
    Trader
    Corporate Justice

(( Its been around for a while now Jim. While its not a chatty as one may have hoped, Channel42 does have a decent number of regulars and, quite unexpectedly, Event Arks have been known to pop in to discreetly announce in game events as they happen. ))

{i have been joining a few times lately, but i am the only one there i think *pouts*}
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

((memo to me - must tune in))
    Trader
    Corporate Justice

Bump so everyone will log on!

I'll check it out but I'm not gonna stay if there's noone to talk to.
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Ahh neet, just what i wanted. Ill make sure to pass this onto the rest of my org.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

bump
    Trader
    Corporate Justice

is this chan still live? if so i may join next time im online, though RL commitments make that far less than i would like

yep, still live
    Trader
    Corporate Justice

Live in a manner of speaking. It's there and you can access it, but there's a lot of time you could hear crickets chirping.
    "Yay, full team of 6."
    "With Jaszt's ego, it's more like 8."
    "Hey now, that's not fair... it's more like 18."

[16:28] <Escritores> Jaszt for president

There is certainly a higher proportion of lurkers than talkers. Seems like most people are there waiting for someone else to make the first move, so to speak. The encouraging thing though is that six months down the line, we are still getting new people on the bot, which suggests in some small fashion it is fullfilling a need.

Just read the oil spill storyline, very very good fun and well written for the multitude of authers. I used to rp and played on a nwn server for some time and thought i would be able to get back into RP, will see you all Sat sometime, lokout for Elrianmk2 or Elrianmk6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12