Thread: Upgrades to 20k

Upgrades to 20k

Right now the place is ugly. Swarming with omnis who try to invite me to their teams all the time (dirty scum) and kill neutral guards and other NPCs.

Either make 20k an OT op or put a grid terminal there and improve the server taking care of 20k. The lag is propably worse than in Home and what's the point with a neutral op when it's 99% omni anyway?

I get alot of missions near 20k so clan mission locations need to be changed a little if it gets changed to an OT op.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

BUMP

I agree... 20k is too small for the amount of people that are there. Every night i can go there and TRY to count the people. unfortunatly there are soo many dots on my radar that its not possible.

<archu>
    There is a Clan outpost/castle complete with guards, scanners and such S-SE of 20k
    "If it hurts, it means your still alive." - Bayman

NuggetKiller - The best looking atrox on RK1

yea, and that castle is really cool looking, i suggest anyone go check it out.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out some day. I suggest you add a grid terminal to the clan outpost and make 20k an OT op.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

umm its neutral. how about we make newland a clan outpost then huh?

its only fair considering its a transportation hub.

Face it its SUPPOSED to be neutral.

You might as well ask why home is still 100% when its a clan outpost?

And why dont the neutrals kill omni. Ever see those omni skulls in the neutral back yards hanging on the rope (inside the helms). Not withstanding the clan symbols inside their backyard.

Hmmm this leads me to beleive they kos omni!!!

Course id like that changed but it aint going to happen. Although a grid terminal would be nice. So would one inside bliss and hollow mountain too