i read from the OE changes in January, retired my L87 Egineer and started a MP which is L93 now. at least i can summon a orange pet at this level and pets will get better after L110 and finally i hope at 125 to 130 i have my demon.

i seen alot Engineers around L90 running around with a nice warbot doing alot work in missions and they been proud of it. soon the most of them will quit i am sure about that. I talk to them and they are so happy with the pet they have. They get best xp groups easy doing QL180 missions with the QL169 Warbot but if they wont be able to do that anymore they will leave.

My MP class seems to be the class which stays as strong as it is. Well alot whineing will come about the MPs are uber and bla bla bla. Well leave me alone with that. one little change to Meta Phys. class and i am done too

One thing i will hate is that if my TS,MC,BM Skills run below the pet requirement skill the pet will stop responding. Thats pure BS. I summoned the pet then let me command it until its timeout. MP pets have only 1800seconds so let them be commadable til the end.

OE and PVP

the 14.2 patch will change alot to all those OE idiots who killed me with 2 shots when i hunted or did missions in Mort. I am no PvP fan but i must say i hate those jerks sitting at MMD or in MORTand waiting for victims. i just wanna group and have fun in missions or whatever but i dont wanna kill other players.

i am L93 MP just did a mission in Mort and went back to MMD. I been flying very high. Suddenly i got rooted and killed in 10 seconds. got hit for 600 and 800 by a L119 fixer or Agent not sure really. I just remember the level and the name. i lost 700k xp and i had no chance to even react on the attack. i was so pissed from this that i logged out. If i dont wanna have anything to do with PvP then leave me alone. Funcom has to do something.

later in Broken Shores i seen this person again and i asked some Clan friends if they know her. They told me this person is mega OE and no one fights her cause she has QL200 weapons and stuff on her.

Well if this lady comes across my way after this patch i maybe do PvP 1 time and kick her butt to omni heaven. also a fat stupid Atrox called Vikstoy who has nothing better to do than killing other players with his OE weapons and armor finally dissapears i hope.

MPs are weak without their pets so i guess funcom will leave them as they are. Only in group situations MPs will get very importand.

all in all if not much changes to my MP class i am very happy about that OE patch. If funcom comes on the idea to change one little thing that affects my MP beside the uncontrolable pet, then i will enjoy the summer and quit i already retired a L87 engineer because of alot problems.

well the IP relocation is good since i only use implants i can alomost self equip. I lost alot points in Shotgun and some Mellee skills which i use for EVADES and my QL84 Yalmaha. all other skills stay as they are.

regards