Thread: Give a doc some love...

Angry Give a doc some love...

Ok, here we go...

When the heck is there goin to be a patch for docs? Or even a bug fix for docs? There has been one patch that nerfed the length of a nano... but that's it...

as for biomech... it's still broken... you dont get the treatment/first aid bonuses all the time AND where are the nice graphics for the cloak? did the digital artist have the day off?

We NEED Epsilon purge fixed.... BADLY... not to mention a few weaker versions of the nano that perhaps reduce the length of hostile nanos cast upon us. I'm friggin fed up with those trader debuffs/chaincastings.

Make the init debuffs on mobs work... I cant stress this enough... so far the best thing they do is draw tank almost 100% of the time. Still shooting and casting at the same speed...

Make a nano of some sort... Medical Emergency or something that reduces the cool down time for nanos... Nano init helps for casting but waiting 2-3 seconds for cooldown is killin me and my teammates, and being yelled at for doin what I can is pissin me off...

Yeah you helped with monster parts for giving the docs some love on the cash part... but there MUST be some bug out there cuz I cant seem to get a part for the life of me... no one will sell em.... check into this please.

As for other nanos... Why the hell do thay take so much friggin NCU? With over 120 ncu I cant even fully buff myself... how about a NCU reduction util or something..

Low light goggles- ok this IS the future people you'd think they could adjust to outside lighting to make seeing tollerable...

Make the team health/nano screen run realtime instead of 15 minutes ago, and have it auto-refresh people that leave the scanning range and come back... I'm having to waste my precious nano on people at full health while others die without me knowing about it till it's too late...

And make it possible to read the target names against the white clouded sky during the day... put a simple shaded box behind it or something it's not that hard...

Just some general wish list... ANY or ALL of the above would be highly appricaited...

For the record, Init debuffs work fine on mobs. Just be aware that there is a 'Breakable' line (which breaks after a few hits) and an 'Unbreakable' line. The debuffs with the larger -init penalty and lower -damage penalty are breakable. The debuffs with the larger -damage penalty will NOT break. The breakable one is handy for adds if you don't have crowd control. Just remember not to attack them prematurely . But... when I know that they've got the debuff on, the effect is fairly noticable.

Apart from that... I agree holeheartedly about Purge. Me want Purge! Me want Purge!

Thumbs up

*purges all over CocoClown's new boots*

(bump)

Red face least of my concerns...

The init buffs are the least of my concerns actually.... mainly EP and lower forms of it are needed... EP would be great if it works... however... it's requirements are so high that if ever debuffed at all it would be useless...

Oh and cant forget this *BUMP*

Talking

*purges again at the sight of the 14.2 whiners*

everyone purge!