I just did the math on my character and at lvl 88 the only thing thats oe'd on me is my gloves (ql 143). Im willing to bet that most ppl who are b*itchin about the oe patch wont even be effected (or if they are, their just major twinks). Plz post if you are or are not oe'd here and if so by how much at what lvl. The formula is:
OE = 100 - (Your Buffed Skill or Ability / Requirement in Same Skill) x 100. If this formula yields 20 or higher, your weapon is over-equipped.
and if ya dont like using that formula ya can use one i made up myself:
OE = (skill reqs of item) - (skill reqs of weapon X 20%) <--- if this number is = to or less than your abality you are not over equiped, if its higher than... you are.

e.g.:
My skills for my armor are 282 sta and 303 srt (unbuffed).
My body armor requires 325 sta and 295 str.
So for sta 325 - 325 x 20% = 260 - i pass sta check ok.
For str 295 - 295 X 20% = 236 - i pass str check ok and can there fore wear the body armor without any problem.

My gloves on the other hand are a little out of range of my natural skill requiring 369 sta and 334 str
For sta 369 - 369 X 20% = 295 - I'm 13 skill points short.
str 334 - 334 X 20% = 267 - I pass str check ok. So because my sta is 13 points short i either have to put my other pillow on with a sta boost, or wear something a little lower until i can handle those gloves properly.

If possible plz show math like shown.

=P