Thread: 14.2, bye bye exploiters!

14.2, bye bye exploiters!

Read the title

I'm happy to see these changes, and can't wait!!

Nerf the overequipers!!

How can you call overequipers exploiters... all we use are the tools that funcom gave us to use (buffs, inplants, and weapons that increase stats) now for the past few months you have had people whineing and saying "It's not fair he can wear a big weapon and i can't whaaa" well here is a news flash anyone can do it. If they did not want us to over equipe why the hell put out programs like wrangles & mastrey which are only good for putting on weapons that are way out of your level why else would you need a weapon skill increase of 132 that only last 5 min. I think this is one of the worst things Funcom has come up with and now i'm just waiting for Star Wars MMORPG to come out so i can cancel my account.
    Fletcher "Baltor" Sedy

General Of The TravelingOmniLoveMachine Inc.

re

Originally posted by braxson
    How can you call overequipers exploiters... all we use are the tools that funcom gave us to use (buffs, inplants, and weapons that increase stats) now for the past few months you have had people whineing and saying "It's not fair he can wear a big weapon and i can't whaaa" well here is a news flash anyone can do it. If they did not want us to over equipe why the hell put out programs like wrangles & mastrey which are only good for putting on weapons that are way out of your level why else would you need a weapon skill increase of 132 that only last 5 min. I think this is one of the worst things Funcom has come up with and now i'm just waiting for Star Wars MMORPG to come out so i can cancel my account.

Here's a news flash, not everyone CAN do it .. that's why it's needed.

Why not look into what your complaining about before you complain.

They WANT you to overequip, they don't want you using things you don't have the skills for.

Which makes sense. If you don't have the skills to use something, YOU SHOULDN'T BE USING IT.

*knock* *knock* ... hello? .. McFly?

Anyone can do it if they want to. there's no secret to it.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Kiastral - 204 Trader - RK1 Equipment Layout
    Mindshardz - 165 MP - RK1
    Greyhame - 149 NT - RK1
    Ravenhold - 159 MA - RK1
    Wyldmyst - 136 Adv - RK1
    Caydol - 123 Enforcer - RK1

Unit Leader,
    Legion

Hmm, kind of a joke this thread.

This game has snowballed us into over equiping due to hard mobs. And I would hardly call over equiping an exploit. If you have enough NCU you can buff your weapon skills 132+ desired skill. That makes no sense at all why they would have this in the game if they didn't want people using it to equip weapons and bots.

I for one am mixed on this. I feel they should nerf the OE... BUT on one condition, they fix mobs hit points.

art, the game was snowballed with harder mobs because of exploiters, mainly, of the treatment bug and others.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Well, all hose people that used the bug to get their QL187 rifle on at level 30... will be hit by this.

And probably righfully so, I dislike mega twinking at lower levels, at mid or high it becomes more sucessful, but NOTHING worse than making people dislike pvp if its their first shot at level 12 coming up against, yeah you get the idea.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Damn! Looks like SWG is getting all the rabble.

Only people that twinks with help of other characters credits and high lvl friends can do it. And all characters dont have that or all self buffs that can do that.

Besides, anything not planed by Funcom is an exploit. It does not realy matter if you think it was planed, if Funcom did not plan all theese combined buffs and implant stepping it is exploiting. Live with it.

good change.