Thread: Why all the fighting!?

Angry Why all the fighting!?

Hello,

I have been playing Anarchy Online for quite some time and enjoy the game very much. I walk around looking at the nature and the beautiful mountain. Sometimes i also speak to a woman called "Guide" who types fast but is a bit boring.

However there is something that disgusts me about the whole thing: What's with all the killing? I walk around looking at the small rats and suddenly some co-player comes over and KILLS them??? What is wrong with you guys?? You know violent videogames turns you into COLD BLOODED MURDERERS? Sometimes i also see people walking around with very little clothes on! I'm playing AO to get away from all the SEX AND VIOLENCE in daily life. Now you will turn yourself and everyone else into COLD BLOODED MURDERING RAPISTS!!!!

Please bump this post if you want AO to be a game about plants and gardening and not about killing.

Thanks,

Neuro

WTF !!!!! Not another nutty muppet.

rofl
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Can you spell C-A-R-E-B-E-A-R?
    High lvl content is the key to fix the game. Add new hunting grounds, make some viable loot and money-dumps for higher lvls.

Originally posted by Schute
    One word (or URL)
    http://www.toontown.com/
    OMFG!!! I can see it now:

<5-year-old> **** you, Disney! Why the **** did you nerf Mickey? Now all the ****ing lame*** Goofeys are out there ****ing me up! WTF?
    <Disney> We're sorry for this inconvenience. Sometime after the release of Cinderalla CXXXII, you will conduct "game balancing" to ensure that everyone has an equal amount of "Fun"
    <5-year-old> **** you! I'm going to Carebears on line! At least they know how to treat their ****ing CUSTOMERS.

I may beta test toontown just for that

Provisioner

Talking bwahahahah!!

this game is all about sex and violence. Its a big part of life, and so, it is a big part of this game.

If only they could add a modifier, so that you could drink, and actually get drunk. Stumble around, shooting(and missing), make the screen get all woosey. Then it'd really be a good game.

Booze, sex, and violence.....thats what life is really all about.

{Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Neuro is just yanking our chains to get a response. I highly approve. I like a little ****y exchange in the forum.

I could have bought it up until the end, but the comment about plants and gardening was over the top. A game called Anarchy, all about plants and gardening. Of course. Can't fool the master with your subtle humor.

nutty muppet- that is just funny, I chuckle everytime I say it outloud.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

Messed up characters

I don't know why the naked character models still show armor. I like to go in the backyards and kill leets while I'm naked.

Sure, it works for me to imagine all the death and nakedness. But other players still see me in armor.

What's up with that?

Originally posted by Johan
    Can you spell C-A-R-E-B-E-A-R?
    Yep, T-R-O-L-L.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

wtf?

did you guys not realise that this was a joke?
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Post i know its a joke....

its just more fun to go with it.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Hey neuro,

I just found a greenhouse in a chest! Interested? Bidding starts at 1 million credits.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

if you don't like fighting then don't ever grid to 4 holes.... EVER.