Thread: Tokens?

Tokens?

I haven't been able to find any information on team missions regarding tokens. Will we get them? Will they be worth the same number of tokens we get now for solo missions?
    Trellame
    Legitimate businessman
    Board Member | The Black Company
    www.the-black-company.net
    Founder & Former President | The Mockers
    trellame@anotherwebboy.com

Next patch. Read teh 14.0 Prelim notes.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Originally posted by Vrach
    Next patch. Read teh 14.0 Prelim notes.
    Um, exactly where in the preliminary patch notes does it say anything about token, relating to team missions or otherwise? Just reread them and I sure can't find an answer to the original poster's question. To make it easier for you to point it out, here's the text relating to team missions from the 14.0 notes.

Team Missions:

We are proud to present the new team missions system. In addition to the familiar rooms and layout with monsters, traps and treasure of the ordinary missions, team missions feature several dungeon levels! If you do a team missions the NPCs will be tougher than what you are used to, the chance of loot and goodies higher, and there will be more monsters! And best of all, at the very end, there is a boss room with a tough boss! This character will do what he can to stop you from getting the item, killing your target or whatever you set out to do! The good thing is, the chance of him dropping rare loot (nano crystals / instruction disks not found in shops ie) is higher!
    I don't see it. Maybe I'm blind.

My guess is they either wont tell us till we find out on patch day... or wait for the notes to get more defined since they are just prelim notes

Have you even tried clickign the link in the sticky post ?

you knwo the link that goes to the webpage with the Full perliminary Patch notes ? Where there is info about Team missions.......

Give SOME degree of effort at least.

Originally posted by HawkMan
    Have you even tried clickign the link in the sticky post ?

you knwo the link that goes to the webpage with the Full perliminary Patch notes ? Where there is info about Team missions.......

Give SOME degree of effort at least.
    Not sure who you're speaking to here, but the quote in my previous post is straight from that page.