Thread: Suggestion

Suggestion

Since the major change in the game regarding 50% damage cap in pvp was implemented people take advantage of all the high crit guns and doesnt seem to use anything else.
    What i suggest is raise damage cap to somewhere around 70-80%.
    This change might give the low dmg/speed weapon users a chance and maybe people might be able to use a bigger selection of weapons in pvp.
    Could also fix the healing in pvp issue some.
    And if this is done crit buff needs a makeover. Right now if a MA casts sub/vs/lma/uvc on someone else it always seem to add atleast the double amount of crit buffage then the nano was intended to do.

All debuffs should be put to 50%->(return 100% so traders doesnt get to nerfed) on target also (ransack/deprive/plunder/divest/doc init debuffs are the ones i have in mind).

Root issue.
    Dont really know what could be done since it gives melee proffessions such a huge disadvantage. My suggestion/question is to check on the skill Nano Resist, from what i have noticed it works like concealment does now heh, u need massive amounts of it to get it to work. Ive seen it work and i know it works but mostly in pvm. It wouldnt make sence to give all classes chance to break root because then root wouldnt have a point. But built in nano resist is something everyone can have use for.

Another issue is nuking and shooting through walls. That shouldnt be possible as it aint in missions anymore (from what i know). Please fix this so people dont use 3rd person view to target someone and attack em without other person being able to target.

Heya Kiaiii!

Before the change everyone took advantage of the massive damage weapons for fast kills.. (dimach, aimed, alpha strike, high damage shotguns/krutt etc). Seems that basically that no matter which way that FC changes the damage rules people will follow what works best.... which is normal for anyone that wants to be effective at pvp. Change it however and people will gravitate towards weapons that work best with the given rules. 80% is crazy in my opinion as it just brings us back to where we were before.

Typically pvp isnt fair to begin with from my experience. People camp the suppression zone lines/wompa/guard/jump lower lvls etc etc. Which although isn't real nice is part of a warlike atmosphere which the game is based on. Bottom line on that.. Stay out of 25% zones if you dont want to get attacked. I know you are well aware of that and a good pvper so that last sentence was for the ppl that whine.

I could not agree with you more on the nano resist issue. Make it worthwhile to spend pts on. It would hurt my main character quite a bit, but it only makes sense. Give people a chance to resist the roots/debuffs/nukes/whatever. I would love to see them implement a system where everyone gets a shot at resisting nano's even being low level, D&D comes to mind (even if its a 1 in 20 chance).

Swif
    Shadow Rebellion

I agree with u on it being like going back to like it was before but it will still be a damage cap of 40% of max damage/targets HP.

Something needs to be done to balance out heals in pvp and i dont know what other change then this one that might help it.

There is no possibility to nerf heals as some people want because it will kill hunting for everyone. Unless they can implement a pvp mode that u can turn on and off/turns on and off auto when u get attacked by player in pvp zone.

Anyway...Something needs to be done.

Sneak attack, Fact attack, Brawl.

And I !insta killed! two people yesterday, I dont know why but...well ill show ya later.