Thread: biomech cloak graphic bug

biomech cloak graphic bug

The coat doesn't show once we zone after having equiped it. We just look like we are only wearing our regular armor.

Consider yourself lucky. You are one of the few players in the game who doesn't appear to be wearing a dress.

Thumbs up lol

true
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

still I look like a patchy rug every time I zone and since bright biomet and shining biomet go into the same slot as psychic a doc like me is kinda forced to look that way

It sux not getting a fix right in one go, but.....one gets used to it..

GreetingZz

-Mah
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Originally posted by starknaked
    Consider yourself lucky. You are one of the few players in the game who doesn't appear to be wearing a dress.
    I rather where a dress than showing the extremly ugly vest I have on Anti.

The vest from rhino professor have same graphic as a kevlar vest, looks really scary on a nanomage...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

In fact the cloak has no special graphics at all, I remember when I put it on I was looking as if I was in full biomech armor (except for the helm, boots and gloves).

And this display bug doesn't bother me, I only mentioned it to inform Funcom