Thread: Please fix HPbars in teamdisplay!!

Please fix HPbars in teamdisplay!!

One thing i find REALLY annoying is the display of teammembers HP:
    I.E when you get out of range and come back to your team they all show with their UNBUFFED hp. Now take a NT/MP/ENF/DOC or whatever with full HPbuffs(docbuff,essence etc.) they looks almost dead before you target the player. This is so g.d annoying and sometimes makes it hard to know who to heal in a group or even when to heal!!
    Your whole team looks half dead if you get out of range and back.. until you target them that is.. VERY ANNOYING
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Agreed. While not a doc, I tend to keep an eye on my team to see who needs recasting of shields or when i should calm mobs off them...

And for docs incorrect health bars must be a nightmare...
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Even when you stay close to the team the bars are very delayed. First it shows the member is in full health and suddenly the bar drops to near zero health.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

This and the phase problems are my two biggest problems in missions and team play.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Dear god yes! Fix the damn hp display, sooooooo many people have just "suddenly" died on me because i can't see them lose health.

Re: Please fix HPbars in teamdisplay!!

Originally posted by euphorie
    One thing i find REALLY annoying is the display of teammembers HP:
    I.E when you get out of range and come back to your team they all show with their UNBUFFED hp. Now take a NT/MP/ENF/DOC or whatever with full HPbuffs(docbuff,essence etc.) they looks almost dead before you target the player. This is so g.d annoying and sometimes makes it hard to know who to heal in a group or even when to heal!!
    Your whole team looks half dead if you get out of range and back.. until you target them that is.. VERY ANNOYING

OMG... I play a doc. TERRIBLE!!!! I have a mega hard time sometimes keeinp track with it. Than I have a Team mate die, and they get mad ast me. PLEASE FIX!!! bump.

Post bump ...

Problems and issues begging for attention for some time now:

- Inaccurate Team list display
    - Invisible teammates
    - Invisible mobs
    Ino
    rolling leet, crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Pioneer rifle/crossbow Vanguard with a personal sidearm and a campstove
    Atlantean

AO Adventurer Professional (2003-2004)

Map design suggestion for mapmakers

Yes! Big problem.

Adding another data point to this problem (maybe) -- I'm dual boxing with a linksys router, and the two computers show characters with different HPs & people/pets/mobs going invisible on one machine but not the other.

=/

bump pls.

this not fixed in 13.8 either
    Last edited by Euphorie; Mar 4th, 2002 at 15:43:33.
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

bumping my own post =]

Am I really the only one that hate this bug?
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Nope Euphorie, I hate this too

I'm only an MA but I try to keep track of my teammates hps to heal more efficiently and I find this bug frustrating as well...
    ..so if there are any Funcom coders out there that could fix the hpbars in the teamwindow, please do

BUMP

I've run into the problem where NONE of the health bars (upper left, over player, team window) display damage at all... kinda bad, since I'm a MOTHER F*ING DOCTOR.

:-p
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist