Thread: Player interacting on the story..

Question Player interacting on the story..

If some players attack and kill the leader of Clon****, Samson, will FC change things to Clon**** or will Samson only respawn 2hours later?

If Samson is smart

If Samson is smart, he will have insured himself and will be back after he shakes off ressurection sickness in 5 minutes. You're not going to take over Clon****.

Some of the outlying outposts may not be staffed with fulltime elite personnel and as such may be able to be overwhelmed if you manage to kill all the attendants. In this case maybe you could get some of your guards to keep watch over your newly captured territory.

There is the possibility that Sol-banking may decide to move in on Rubi-Ka and then it may very well end up being Omni-Tek and the Clanners fighting side-by-side for survival of the planet as we know it. Likewise, it's possible that the mutant population could get out of control. We've already seen some rather intelligent mutants. (and just what is that new skin on the launcher hinting at).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FunCom has stated that they will be allowing players to capture outposts by this summer. They also want players to be able to play as monsters (this summer also I think.) The resolution of the first 4 years will have to end with neither Omn-Tek nor the Clans 'winning' . Expect a plot twist where players can decide to be Mutants, invading Aliens, or members of a faction against ALL citizens of Rubi'Ka (Dusters, Sol Banking, ....) that requires a lasting truce between Clan and Omni while the PvP angle moves in a different direction.

" <s>There is the possibility that</s> Sol-banking <s>may</s> <b>WILL</b> decide to move in on Rubi-Ka and then it may very well end up being Omni-Tek and the Clanners fighting side-by-side for survival of the planet as we know it."

that about wraps up the whole storyline for the next 4 years..(including expansions)

hmm ok it doesn't understand some code.. oh well.. you get the idea =) ... just leave out the <s><\s> and you'll find out what i mean :-)

hmm another bump

Bionitrous...

your idea's make so much sense .. that i think your a FC employee

feel free to contact me in game any time you want to talk about the storyline

/tell valanthe